• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Window Question

I did a search and couldn't find anything similar to what my hatch and side windows look like. From certain angles and lighting conditions I see a spotty pattern across my entire window (please see attached picture). From inside the car I don't see this pattern. Can someone tell me what's up? I don't have tinted windows (atleast I don't think I do). Thanks!

Eric

Psychobiology said:
I did a search and couldn't find anything similar to what my hatch and side windows look like. From certain angles and lighting conditions I see a spotty pattern across my entire window (please see attached picture). From inside the car I don't see this pattern. Can someone tell me what's up? I don't have tinted windows (atleast I don't think I do). Thanks!

Eric

It's there for anti-glare. Put on a pair of sunglasses with polarized lenses and you will see the spots perfectly.

Psychobiology said:
Thanks for the reply AutoVation. Do all NSX's have anti-glare? I didn't notice it on other NSXs. Thanks!

Eric

Mine has it also. I would assume they all do.

my 04 does too. :biggrin:

When people see your car, and their eyes pop out of their head, they leave little round spots when they hit the glass.

My 1998 does and every Honda I've owned (a Civic EX, a CRV EX, 2 Integra LS, 1 Integra GS-R, 1 Legend Couple LS 6 speed, and 2 S2000's) had it.

pbassjo said:
When people see your car, and their eyes pop out of their head, they leave little round spots when they hit the glass.

Hahahahahaha :biggrin:

Back