• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wings West Urethane Body Kit (2 LEFT)

We have two complete WW kits in stock, with hardware and instructions. These must go, so the first two people to come up with $600 win!

james

In a perfect world, I'd like to sell whole kits at a time, so if you guys are able to split the kits, that's ideal for me as well.
Provided that an entire kit sells, I'll offer the following broken up pricing:
Front Lip: $200
Side Skirts: $250
Rear Spats: $150

The best thing to do to split a kit is to leave a deposit of say, $50 with me for your portion of the kit, and inform me who you plan to split with (alternatively, you can leave a deposit for a certain part of the kit, and I'll send it when I've received a deposit for the remaining portions). When I've receieved a deposit from both parties, I'll take payment and ship the pieces!

James

95Mr2Turbo said:
In a perfect world, I'd like to sell whole kits at a time, so if you guys are able to split the kits, that's ideal for me as well.
Provided that an entire kit sells, I'll offer the following broken up pricing:
Front Lip: $200
Side Skirts: $250
Rear Spats: $150

The best thing to do to split a kit is to leave a deposit of say, $50 with me for your portion of the kit, and inform me who you plan to split with (alternatively, you can leave a deposit for a certain part of the kit, and I'll send it when I've received a deposit for the remaining portions). When I've receieved a deposit from both parties, I'll take payment and ship the pieces!

James

I'll take a set of side skirts. How do I pay?

I would like to split the kit with whoever needs just the rear spats. I need the sides and front lip only.

Otherwise, how much shipped to 94547 for the entire kit?

93B18 said:
I would like to split the kit with whoever needs just the rear spats. I need the sides and front lip only.

Otherwise, how much shipped to 94547 for the entire kit?

If i can get it into a smallish box, around $95 for shipping. :)

I will take a front lip and rear spats, that should complete a kit with Autovation. James I will call you in the morning to confirm details.

Wade

Back