• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wings West?

Did Wings West shut down? Im trying to buy some rear spats but their website and shopping cart is barely functional and the phone appears to not work?

Sorry, it's been awhile so I may have missed something :)

Edit: In fact I just realized I joined Prime 20 years ago today ... eek

Last edited:
20 years today, wow! you've joined prime a few months after i was born. Crazy to think about that.
on my end it looks like I am able to order the spats on their site, however it looks like I have to order the left and right spats individually. not sure if that is their intended way of listing items. just tried calling as well and received no answer.

20 years today, wow! you've joined prime a few months after i was born. Crazy to think about that.
on my end it looks like I am able to order the spats on their site, however it looks like I have to order the left and right spats individually. not sure if that is their intended way of listing items. just tried calling as well and received no answer.

I was able to add them to my cart but their shopping cart would not allow me to check out. I emailed them about it and got no reply in several weeks. The phone line seemed to never get answered as well.

Wings west...you can check in but...........................

Back