• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

with the new NSX Roadster released... would you...

After seeing the roadster and looking at the avenger car pics posted on insideline.com (link here on prime).

Instead of modding a 91-01 to 02+ body style, would anyone here buy a 2015+ body kit to make their car like the avengers car? Seeing that it is based on a NA1 I think it would be something that "could" be an option.

Last edited:
I'd be more interested in a 2015 with a NA1 conversion instead of the NSX to Audi conversion Acura put on it...

After seeing the roadster and looking at the avenger car pics posted on insideline.com (link here on prime).

Instead of modding a 91-01 to 02+ body style, would anyone here buy a 2015+ body kit to make their car like the avengers car? Seeing that it is based on a NA1 I think it would be something that "could" be an option.

YES!!! haha Love it. Although it'd be a ton of work and I don't think I'd ever do it to mine, I'd definitely be in the hunt for a donor car and do the conversion.

Back