• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Workshop Manual

Hello Everyone,
Does anyone have a workshop repair manual for the NSX NC1. Or let me know where i could purchase it/access it online.
Looking forward to hear hear from you.

Best regards
Jas2022

Last edited:
I don't think there is a workshop manual released for the NC1. Not one that I could find at least.

Helms which in the past covers most shop manuals for Honda/Acura doesn't have one listed.

You could try a 1 day sub to https://techinfo.honda.com for $25. (Edited for correct info based on the post below from drmanny3).

Last edited:
You can access all the repair information by paying for a one day subscription $25 via Honda. It is not listed as a single manual. You have to do searches. You can download what you want.

Hello Both.
Thanks for your reply. Does anyone know if the type-s bumper is a direct fit on the pre facelift model. I need to order new hood and bumper anyways if it is a direct fit i might as well order the type-s bumper. That is ofc if i can get it ordered.

Or if anyone has parts for the car. They are welcome to contact me.

From my understanding the answer is yes. You will probably need a vin from a type S vehicle in order to get the parts. I want to say the hood is identical, but not absolutely sure. There are lots of parts. Having said that, it is doable. Keep us informed.

I have some instructional access on NSX repair. Let me know what you need and I can try to post pics here.

Hello Both.
Thanks for your reply. Does anyone know if the type-s bumper is a direct fit on the pre facelift model. I need to order new hood and bumper anyways if it is a direct fit i might as well order the type-s bumper. That is ofc if i can get it ordered.

Or if anyone has parts for the car. They are welcome to contact me.
This will answer your questions:

Back