• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

would you like a beer?

H-carWizKid said:
I also have it on good authority that the Import beers I don't like taste totally different if you drink them in their country of origin.
I always guessed that something about temp changes, and elapsed time during shipping might foul the flavor- but I have no idea if there is truth to the theory.

I absolutely agree, a proper dutch Heineken is totaly different in any other country, actualy, i can't believe people drink it in other country's.

Like a San Miquel tastes great in Spain, but here it sux.

What about PBR? :smile:

I'm drinkin a New Belgium "Sunshine Wheat" right now and man is it smooth, some people like hoppie beer but Bitter beer sucks! DOWN WITH RED HOOK! :smile:

keystone light. where's the love?

it's a 'burgh thang...

H-carWizKid said:
Beer: Yuengling Lager
(Oh how I do miss Pennsylvania...- can't get a Yuengling here in TX yet, although I am known to have a case shipped in now and then...)

I'm a former 'Yinzer from Western PA, a.k.a. da 'Burgh. I've seen Yuengling TWICE in the Austin area out of the 100's of outings I've been on. Let me get back to you on where/when it was.

Back