• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WOW!!!! 2005, #212, only 66 miles!!? JH4NA21685S000212

As long as we are posting proper pictures of Imola Orange, here is another pic that shows how cool this color is.
Imola16.jpg

At first I said to myself:

*As link loads* "What the hell does he need another low milage car for, he has freaking 3.1k yellow that I'm envious of..."

*Page loads* "Oh...damn, I want it."

As I've said before I'd take orange over yellow/yellow any day, even with black interior (although the orange interior works great). Some get this, those miles look like factory to dealer miles so yeah probably original gas! The stickers and tags are still there! It must be 80+k! What are they asking?

I like yellow, but for me there would be no question - Imola Orange looks awesome in person.

Here is picture I took in 2005 of a friends Imola.

90239023DSC01844_edited-2a.jpg

Wow, that is a great pic. It totaly changes the look when the sun hits it just right.

Roger of Motorcars of Georgia called me because he knew I was looking for a newer NSX and didn't know I already bought one. He said they want 100+k for the car. I don't think theyll get it but he said they would not consider less than 100k.

I wonder how much i can get from my kidneys...probably not enough...i guess i could get rid of the house...and live in the car...i wouldn't have to drive it anywhere...just keep it parked at the Uni parking lot...win win...

Probably not a smart move for a 20 year old to sell his house....

Then again, i was never that smart

Whoooaaaa guys. Just spoke to the dealership and a "deposit" has been placed on the car for a selling price of $90K.

Came in from a collector in Dubai, plastic was removed by this dealership, and the car was cleaned as it was dirty from storage.

amazing ,,
"Convertible" :biggrin:
.. still, that is a NEW car ..... wow ...

I wonder how much i can get from my kidneys...probably not enough...i guess i could get rid of the house...and live in the car...i wouldn't have to drive it anywhere...just keep it parked at the Uni parking lot...win win...

Probably not a smart move for a 20 year old to sell his house....

Then again, i was never that smart

There's a 1992 white car for sale here in Ottawa, and you wouldn't have to sell a kidney...

yes someone from Ohio put a deposit down on this thing. I would bet a dollar the guy/gal does not drop off.

Anyways, I was ready to buy this thing in the morning, and face the music with the wife. Luckily I could have simply sold my stocks I tinker with (for fun) and just bought this with the money and she would not notice a change in our bank account, BUT, it's all moot now...

I can't afford it...I'm actively looking for my Imola Orange but just can't justify this price. I know its rare and basically brand new but I want to pay cash for my Imola and don't want to take a loan.

Supra2NV I was worried you'd buy it but I've realized I can't spend the $$$ and don't want to take out a loan. Am I nuts? Maybe but its probably 20K more than a used Imola in the 02-04 range...

I'm bummed...but if I can still get another Imola and still purchase my home then I'm still dang lucky.

all in all, my wife makes a VERY good point. "be happy with what you have!"......I should not be upset haha, I have the color I wanted, with mileage within the parameters I wanted haha.....BUT, it's always nice to have an extra one. I am going to be looking actively again for another, this time to keep for my son.

all in all, my wife makes a VERY good point. "be happy with what you have!"......I should not be upset haha, I have the color I wanted, with mileage within the parameters I wanted haha.....BUT, it's always nice to have an extra one. I am going to be looking actively again for another, this time to keep for my son.

Lucky son there Jack.:biggrin:

Wonder who the new owner is.

-gil-

boy that nsx is so new i can smell the fresh leather just from opening the pics:eek:

now the question is, are there others like it out there...bought and sold primarily for investment still wearing their dealership delivery wrap? never driven except from one corner of the garage to the next?

new owner is probably gonna drive the shit out of it:biggrin: congrats!

There's a 1992 white car for sale here in Ottawa, and you wouldn't have to sell a kidney...

There is? I never knew that...i should check it out. Where did you see this?

The only thing is, if the owner bought it in Canada..it's going to be crazy more expensive than just to pick up one from the US...i mean in the US you can get average miles for a 1991 and still be in the 30 - 35k....in Ottawa they go for over 45k...

But I'll definitely take a look.

90K... I thought it was only worth 50K because times are tough and the NSX is no longer a desirable car and there are many faster cars, and.... :biggrin:

90K... I thought it was only worth 50K because times are tough and the NSX is no longer a desirable car and there are many faster cars, and.... :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Whoooaaaa guys. Just spoke to the dealership and a "deposit" has been placed on the car for a selling price of $90K.

Came in from a collector in Dubai, plastic was removed by this dealership, and the car was cleaned as it was dirty from storage.

Well, if the car ends up in Dubai, then you might get a shot at it in the future. :smile:

Back