• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WOW!!!! 2005, #212, only 66 miles!!? JH4NA21685S000212

They can keep that 05 as the oil is probably sour by now.

If I had the money I would buy that car. The factory break-in oil shouldn't be changed out until it has 6-10k miles on it.

pretty much lol:biggrin:

it's actually a joke amongst everyone who knows me..people say I would look past the hottest chicks to get to see a hot car instead...I think it's a sickness.

Don't worry I get this as well. Maybe its because we already have the hot chick ;) :eek:

Last edited:
thats just ridiculous. what a bunch of crooks. I understand its rare but jeez.

Greetings

It just means that they were willing to wait for a predetermined amount of cash for the car -- something only a collector will and apparently did pay. Anyone who is going to drive their car would not purchase this car.

This is very similar to what Accurate Cars is doing in Tennessee with their 2003 -- holding out for $69K -- waiting 2 years plus to get that extra $2K.

cheers,
Martin

I think I will be passing on this one. Wife is SERIOUSLY hating the color....bummer...I am going back and forth, and honestly, I searched yellow only when I was shopping for my car...it's truly my favorite color...

You can give your yellow NSX to her and buy the orange NSX for yourself. Don't forget the HISNSX & HERNSX vanity plates.:biggrin:

Back