• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WOW!!!! 2005, #212, only 66 miles!!? JH4NA21685S000212

Re: WOW!!!! 2005, #212, only 66 miles/!?!?!!!??!!!?!?!!??!!?

Kinda high miles for you don't you think? IoI

get it now, it'd be a money maker in the future!

wife hates the orange. i just asked her. im calling the dealership tomorrow regardless:biggrin:

Thats just because she has not seen it in person:wink:

66 miles is just unreal:eek: :eek:

what do folks think of Rio Yellow vs. Imola Orange??

I am considering the car purely on mileage. If both cars were same mileage, I would take the Yellow all day long, but I have not seen Imola in person yet....

thoughts?

If I was not saving up for my next house, I would keep both lol....hmm

just found a side by side...yellow vs. orange
img19769vj.jpg

If I had the cash I'd be on a plane tomorrow!! :frown:

Skittles Taste the rainbow. I love the orange for its rarity and also there is an Imola in Florida I had as a screen saver and the mileage is something I can live with although kinda high:wink: . I have not seen one in person yet! Orange FTW. Yellow is nice but you know....

Let me know if your not gonna jump on it. I would be happy to add another:biggrin:

-G-

Supra2NV- Great find! You are definitey the authority expert on low mileage '05 cars. Both colors are stunning and make a great pair of eye candy in the garage, but I prefer yellow as a more exotic color.

However, I don't see the point in owning two NSXs which you seem not to drive much (unless you plan on placing it a bubble to be sold at Barrett Jackson later).

It's definitely tempting (in any color)...

:eek:

Need More Parking Spaces!!! :tongue:

just found a side by side...yellow vs. orange

Heh, cool. I remember that pic...I'm driving the '94 Brooklands behind the Yellow. :)

I think I will be passing on this one. Wife is SERIOUSLY hating the color....bummer...I am going back and forth, and honestly, I searched yellow only when I was shopping for my car...it's truly my favorite color...

I will sleep on it. If people want it, honestly no hard feelings if someone here buys this Imola...

I don't live too far from this place....some great cars on the LOT...

as clean as an 08 car....66 miles....THOUGH....Did this car just not sell in 04

I don't live too far from this place....some great cars on the LOT...

as clean as an 08 car....66 miles....THOUGH....Did this car just not sell in 04

I have a carfax on this car from 10/2006, and at that time it was still with it's original owner. So, someone actually bought it, and never drove it.

I like yellow, but for me there would be no question - Imola Orange looks awesome in person.

Here is picture I took in 2005 of a friends Imola.

90239023DSC01844_edited-2a.jpg

Oh man, I would take that color over my own color! And with the black interior, what are you waiting for, your wife? :eek: I've had my NSX longer than two of my wives. Get the car, wives come and go. :wink:

sorry to 'sidebar' but vin ending in 212 for 2005 did they really make that many cars in 05 :confused:

Back