• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: 01-05 NSX, Clean Title, Manual, Lower Mileage example (Budget up to 140k)

Looking for 2001-2005 NSX with a clean title in excellent condition. Sub 45k miles, manual.

Color Preference: Long Beach Blue, Imola Orange, Silver

Budget up to $140k condition dependent.

Serious and immediate buyer.

Last edited:
Kaiser Silver was discontinued in 2000. Silverstone metallic took it’s place in 2001-2005. There’s a 2003 in blue with 32k miles listed for $150k on Autotrader.

Kaiser Silver was discontinued in 2000. Silverstone metallic took it’s place in 2001-2005. There’s a 2003 in blue with 32k miles listed for $150k on Autotrader.

yup that one has been there for a good minute. The seller might be motivated to sell.

Didn't have mine listed, but I may be willing. Meets most of your criteria, slightly over on mileage. Mine since 2007. Second owner. Was my daily driver when I first got it . Garage queen since 2012
2003 Silverstone/silver. #81 Bone stock. No mods of any kind
44,700 miles
All records and service available. Timing belt and WP service up to date
Condition 9-9.5/10 in my opinion. No dents, dings, scratches. Never wrecked, tracked, raced or abused in any way. No expense spared in maintenance

I have a minty 2004 in Silver (manual) with dealer installed CTSC, headers, exhaust, sway bars and everything else is stock. Original paint and no stories. 29K on the odometer and for 10,000 miles all the wear items (wheels/tires/floor mats/seats/steering wheel/suspension was removed and then re-installed prior to my purchase last year. All service is up to date. Newer front protective film installed and car is ceramic coated. In short, the NSX dream car (at least in my opinion). If you are interested, PM me.

Back