• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB 91-94 Manual

I'm looking to buy a 91-94 NSX with a manual transmission. Looking to spend around $75k or less.

Open to stock, lightly modified, or even more heavily modified if the mods are well done, to my taste, and in the direction of making the car nicer to drive. If the car is heavily modified it would depend heavily on the mods and overall condition. Basically the more modified it is, sort of the more I'll want details, and the more subjective it will be, because I'd want those mods to be to my taste.

Ultimately though very open, provide it's a fixed hard top and a manual.

Please let me know if you're looking to sell one in that price range.

Being a new member, I'm guessing I can't get PMs, but please feel free to email me to set something up: [email protected]

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited:
Rob,

Are you looking for a bone stock example? One that can be returned to stock with relatively low effort? One that is tastefully modded to be a solid/fun driver? Or one that has significant modifications? This might help in your search and how we can help you.

If you haven't already, you could also create a WTB post on the Facebook NSX Prime group. It's a fairly active group with a fair amount of "off-market" cars people are willing to sell. Just provide additional details as Ryu mentioned. I picked one up back in July and it's a been a great drive so far. Good luck!

Excellent, thank you for the tip on the facebook nsx prime group, will definitely do that.

Regarding modification, I'm pretty open. If the car has been heavily modified I'd want those modifications to be well done and to line up with at least similar goals as I have, which is an occasional track car that can still be fun on winding roads. Bone stock is fine as I can modify it, lightly modified and tastefully modified the same really. If heavily modified but as like a stance car or whatever I mean ya at that point probably not worth it, but it really depends.

So ultimately I'm very open as long as the car is a solid base.

Excellent, thank you for the tip on the facebook nsx prime group, will definitely do that.

Regarding modification, I'm pretty open. If the car has been heavily modified I'd want those modifications to be well done and to line up with at least similar goals as I have, which is an occasional track car that can still be fun on winding roads. Bone stock is fine as I can modify it, lightly modified and tastefully modified the same really. If heavily modified but as like a stance car or whatever I mean ya at that point probably not worth it, but it really depends.

Hi Rob, i have a 91 red nsx with 93k miles I’m thinking about selling. I emailed you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a good friend ready to sell, despite my better judgment, HA! He emailed at the above email. His NSX fits the bill. Would you like me to DM you his email address?

Thank you for the heads up! His email ended up in my spam folder, but after seeing your post I found it and emailed him back.

Thank you for the heads up! His email ended up in my spam folder, but after seeing your post I found it and emailed him back.
You're welcome! Hope it works out.

The motor in that car is unusually strong for a stock engine. He may not admit it but i've driven many stock NSXs and there's something special in that engine. It's probably a good 15wHP stronger at least.

RPF1 FTW. Nice looking car.............enjoy!!!

Back