• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels WTB: 94-01 OEM Wheels

Looking for a set of gunmetal or silver OEM blades to replace the fat fives on my 91.

Sets with tires that have >60% tread left would be ideal. Thanks in advance.

16/17 oem wheels

Looking for a set of gunmetal or silver OEM blades to replace the fat fives on my 91.

Sets with tires that have >60% tread left would be ideal. Thanks in advance.

I have a set of original gunmetal from 96 with near new tread (3/4 are 10/10 and one rear has tiny curb 9/10)

I have a set of 16/17 95 wheels powder coated gloss black near new rears, fronts will need replaced (same condition as stated above)

either set, $2000 shipped within USA.

I have a set of original gunmetal from 96 with near new tread (3/4 are 10/10 and one rear has tiny curb 9/10)

I have a set of 16/17 95 wheels powder coated gloss black near new rears, fronts will need replaced (same condition as stated above)

either set, $2000 shipped within USA.

Can you send me pictures of each set?

[email protected]

I also have a set of blades in silver with good tire tread. I can check and send pictures later, they are currently in my storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also have a set of blades in silver with good tire tread. I can check and send pictures later, they are currently in my storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good. Please send pictures to my email mentioned above. Thanks.

Back