• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: '97-'99 NSX, any color but black or red, low miles

Hi, Fellow Primates -
I am looking for an NSX, pretty much any color, '97-'99. Prefer low miles and unmodified, with stock rims. I am in CO, so a Western car would be great - AZ, NV, CA, TX cars are all great for me, since it's dry in your states. Let me know if you are thinking of lightening up things in your garage, thanks!
- Rob

I have this one for sale. Yes, it is the car in the video.

it currently has 26,500 miles on it and was just fully serviced.

Hi, Leongboy -
Thank you, your video is just great! Maybe I should edit my first post, to state "any color but black". :)
- Rob

Is Black a color? I would say "No. It is the absence of color." Black, White, and the zillion shades of Grey are not colors. Clearly, current automotive purchasers disagree, with the ocean of grey on the roads.
But yeah, update your post, especially the title that shows on the listing pages, as NSX's from the dark side make up about 1/3.
On a side note, I'm surprised so few people edit their listings when things are sold to add "SOLD" or "BOUGHT" to listing titles, to save people wasting time clicking on already completed listings. Is that only a Jeep thing?

Is Black a color? I would say "No. It is the absence of color." Black, White, and the zillion shades of Grey are not colors. Clearly, current automotive purchasers disagree, with the ocean of grey on the roads.
But yeah, update your post, especially the title that shows on the listing pages, as NSX's from the dark side make up about 1/3.
On a side note, I'm surprised so few people edit their listings when things are sold to add "SOLD" or "BOUGHT" to listing titles, to save people wasting time clicking on already completed listings. Is that only a Jeep thing?
I try to go through and lock the sold cars every few days, but Xenforo's thread locked indicator is very inconspicuous. I'm looking for a way to make it more apparent on the forum tree.

Good job on the title correction Rob, Black and Red make up about 2/3 of the cars, so you've narrowed your search from about 950 to ~320 cars.
Personally, I'd be more interested in people adding SOLD to the classified parts for sale than the Cars for sale and Cars wanted forums.

Back