• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB BBS LM Wheels 18/19

Looking for BBS LM's for my 99 NSX coupe, would prefer an 18/19 set up but I'm willing to look at whatever you may have. Thanks!

Looking for BBS LM's for my 99 NSX coupe, would prefer an 18/19 set up but I'm willing to look at whatever you may have. Thanks!
Hi there, I just bought a 99 from BaT and it came with these 17/18 BBS wheels (see photo), please let me know if you are interested.
I am going back to OEM wheels, so my BBS wheels will be off the car in a few weeks, thank you.

Attachments

• 92D28261-E791-43B0-9ADD-52A637C6D58A.jpeg
    92D28261-E791-43B0-9ADD-52A637C6D58A.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 69
Hi Robert,

When I get the car back from the mechanic (getting a comprehensive inspection and preventive maintenance), I can take a bunch of photos for you, but the wheels appear to my novice eyes to be in very good shape. Tires are included, details as per the BaT site:

Polished 17″ and 18″ BBS wheels are mounted with Yokohama Advan Fleva tires measuring 215/40 up front and 255/35 at the rear and showing 2018 date codes.

Please see below link of the actual car to see the wheel photos, for now:

‘99 Acura NSX from BaT

Regarding price, do you have a price in mind that you think is reasonable/fair? I am definitely open to entertain whatever you feel is fair, as I don’t know much about these BBS wheels (can any forum members chime in?). What is the customary % off retail that one would expect for these? I am not trying to make more or less, just whatever is fair market value.

Just fyi, I just purchased a set of OEM wheels from another forum member here, and I have Tire Rack coming on March 8 to change the wheels out, so March 10 is likely the earliest I can ship from TX. I recently paid $50 per OEM wheel shipping from FL, but not exactly sure what the shipping cost ranges would be, for now.

Thank you!

Thank you, Robert! My car is still at the shop, I have no idea when I am getting the car back, but will send you photos as soon as I do, which I hope will be within a week or two, max, thank you 👍

I finally came to my senses and looked at the auction on BaT. What a really nice car and a really great buy. Do you happen to know what the offsets are for the wheels?

I looked at the pictures, and it appears there are not too many blemishes. I would be willing to send you $2000 today, and pay for shipping whenever the wheels are ready to be shipped. They are probably worth a little more, but I am going to be splitting the set up, so they're not quite worth as much to me. Let me know your thoughts, robert

Hi Robert,

Sure, that’s fine, I will start a private message with you so that we can exchange contact info, please look out for the message in a few min! 👍

Hi there, I just bought a 99 from BaT and it came with these 17/18 BBS wheels (see photo), please let me know if you are interested.
I am going back to OEM wheels, so my BBS wheels will be off the car in a few weeks, thank you.
Hi. Are the bbs lm still available?

No, sorry, sold a while ago!

Have my mind set on 17/18 at the moment. Can you send me some pictures and price? Maybe I’ll change my mind? Thank you

I’m just gonna stick with 17/18. I appreciate your time. If you have any leads to a set of 17/18 please let me know. Happy new years!

I don’t think it’s me. Unless I accidentally did it. I’m not familiar with the social media stuff at all.

I have 18/19 silver in SoCal

Back