• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB Canadian Spec NA1 5-Speed. $85k CAD

Looking for NA1. Based in Ontario - willing to travel all over Canada to take a look. Budget is up to 85k CAD - will work with seller.

- Preferably red, however it doesn't matter
- Must be 5-Speed
- Overall clean condition with preferably no accidents (open depending on history)
- Fixer upper is fine

My two elder siblings were previous owners when I was only a kid. I missed out and now want to get a chance to own one myself and hopefully ignite their passion for JDM vehicles once more. To this day, I still recall the sound and feeling standing beside the red NA1 with the beautiful gruppeM exhaust.

Attachments

• 1930160_509317349700_1745_n.jpg
    1930160_509317349700_1745_n.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 16
  • 279015_10150714700815096_822834_o.jpg
    279015_10150714700815096_822834_o.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 271974_10150714711190096_5008977_o.jpg
    271974_10150714711190096_5008977_o.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 279239_10150714722040096_4244538_o.jpg
    279239_10150714722040096_4244538_o.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hello,

Are you still in the market for an NSX? I have an NSX that fits your exact needs, however, mine is mint and will be asking for way more than 50k USD. Let me know if youre still interested and I will send more details.

Sorry to say this, but based on your Budget constraints you will not be able to find a decent NSX in Canada or the US for these dollars. You may however, may find a Salvage title NSX, which would come with it own set of issues.

Keep this in mind..."The Cheapest NSX you buy, would be the most expensive to own"

Bram

Sorry to say this, but based on your Budget constraints you will not be able to find a decent NSX in Canada or the US for these dollars. You may however, may find a Salvage title NSX, which would come with it own set of issues.

Keep this in mind..."The Cheapest NSX you buy, would be the most expensive to own"

Bram
Thanks for sharing. I trust something will come my way eventually.

Is this the time of year to be looking in Canada? {looks outside 🤔} Buying without a test drive seems risky, and I don't think you'd want to buy from someone who would allow a test drive with potential road salt about.

I'll be listing my Formula Red T in the spring, but it's not really the fixer-upper you're looking for with your budget (also USDM model). I expect there are other potential vendors in the same boat so hopefully one will pop up for you.

Last edited:
Is this the time of year to be looking in Canada? {looks outside 🤔} Buying without a test drive seems risky, and I don't think you'd want to buy from someone who would allow a test drive with potential road salt about.

I'll be listing my Formula Red T in the spring, but it's not really the fixer-upper you're looking for with your budget (also USDM model). I expect there are other potential vendors in the same boat so hopefully one will pop up for you.

Anytime is the fine as long as it's the right vehicle. Maybe I'll get contacted by someone in Vancouver 🤔

It does appear there have been numerous successful sales on various different auction where buyers have purchased a vehicle without test driving.

We spoke on the phone. It was up online for a while - assuming it's being stored for the winter? Hopefully the prices don't drop to far. Good luck to you!

For a Canadian spec car with your budget, it's going to be a very tough find. The closest to your budget I've seen was a red one sold locally in Calgary but had been written off previously and US spec. You have to remember that there was a very limited number of NSXs sold new in Canada so you'd be much better off buying a US example. Not to say you can't try but I have a feeling you might be waiting indefinitely...

For a Canadian spec car with your budget, it's going to be a very tough find. The closest to your budget I've seen was a red one sold locally in Calgary but had been written off previously and US spec. You have to remember that there was a very limited number of NSXs sold new in Canada so you'd be much better off buying a US example. Not to say you can't try but I have a feeling you might be waiting indefinitely...

I'm looking in the US as well. I noticed someone in the FS section recently sold their 91 for 60k USD after initially asking 70k. I would have flew down and purchased it if I had saw the ad sooner.

Locally I missed out on a 95 Brooklands Green in August - this one still keeps me up at night. Sold for 85k CAD.

Here's to hoping the economy crashes and the dollar is on par like back in 08!

Back