• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: Comptech headers for 93 NSX

Looking for a complete set of Comptech headers that would be compatible with my 93 NSX.

Let me know what you have, it's condition, and price shipped to Murrieta, CA 92562.

Thanks,
James

I was/still am looking for CT headers just for the CARB approval. ive been told DC headers have the same CARB tag meaning they are legal for California smog. To my knowledge there is a set of DC headers available in Vegas for $900. If youre interested in them i can send you a link to the seller's listing.

Speaking totally in hypotheticals, If one were to get a ticket for aftermarket/illegal emissions modifications, ive been told by a very nice court clerk that to pay off that ticket is only $464. Luckily i have a recipt to prove it too LOL.

Supposedly Shad at Driving Ambition is working on remanufacturing the CT headers with their CARB stamp "as late as next year". It may be worth the wait. Best of luck!

I was/still am looking for CT headers just for the CARB approval. ive been told DC headers have the same CARB tag meaning they are legal for California smog. To my knowledge there is a set of DC headers available in Vegas for $900. If youre interested in them i can send you a link to the seller's listing.

Speaking totally in hypotheticals, If one were to get a ticket for aftermarket/illegal emissions modifications, ive been told by a very nice court clerk that to pay off that ticket is only $464. Luckily i have a recipt to prove it too LOL.

Supposedly Shad at Driving Ambition is working on remanufacturing the CT headers with their CARB stamp "as late as next year". It may be worth the wait. Best of luck!

Hello Yellow!

I'd prefer CT headers to go along with my other CT goodies, but I'll look at the DC headers... Hopefully from a fellow reputable NSX enthusiast? Thanks for sharing.
Also, thanks for letting me know about Shad's plan to remake the CT headers. I'll give him a call and see just how serious of a project this is.

Back