• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: Looking for a Well-Maintained NSX-T

Hello,

I’m looking for a very well-maintained NSX-T. The vehicle must be well documented. I am not looking for a project or a modified vehicle. I prefer black, gray or silver exterior colors, but I will consider other exterior colors. It must be a manual transmission.

Feel free to message me with options.

Thank you,

Dale

what is your budget?

reasonable for a driver...

I'm happy to see another NEO local on the boards. In any case, will keep an eye out for one in your price range around here; I'm currently aware of 18 owners in the area including me. Marshall Goldman has a low miles 2005, but it's out of your stated price range.

I'm happy to see another NEO local on the boards. In any case, will keep an eye out for one in your price range around here; I'm currently aware of 18 owners in the area including me. Marshall Goldman has a low miles 2005, but it's out of your stated price range.

Thanks. I saw the one at Goldman. I had a black over ivory 92 and loved it. I had it for 9 years. Since then, I had a few cars and currently have a 991 and a 280Z. I really miss my NSX. The NSX and 991 are the best cars I ever owned. There is a nice 02 at Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale. I’m not crazy about the color. I’m black, silver or gray guy. I’m very patient. I appreciate keeping a look out for me.

congrats....prime is a great resource for all you new owners...

93’ black/black 5-spd 121k
mostly unmodified, i would be the 4th and last owner.
won the car in Cars&Bids. Planning on just giving her a refresh and will see what happens.

Congrats! Be sure to post in the new owners forum with pics! If you do the refresh, I'm sure the NSX community would love to see it documented in the Builds forum. A 93 Black 5-speed is a really nice NSX- there is a lot of knowledge and people here to help you as you work your way through the car.

Back