• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB nsx t

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the market for an nsx, I dont mind if some work needs to be done to it but my budget is 60k max for a non salvage title running nsx. however I would also be interested in rebuilt titles.

please send me a message.

trying to get my dream car here.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1992 NSX for sale

I am thinking of selling my mint 1992 NSX with new belt and water pump, of course done by certified NSX tech. Car is all factory, Red and Black with Black interior, 5 spd manual, no factory cell phone or CD player. I run aftermarket wheels (only non-Honda parts on car) on it however have factory wheels in storage with new rubber on them when I put the factory wheels in storage 15 years ago. All the documentation is there from new. I live in and have the car in Canada however the car is originally sold in America. In my ownership the car has been in the rain once and has not experienced snow or salty roads and I have had the car for 15 years. As you have found your way to NSX Prime I believe you are well aware of how amazing these cars are and know the specs.. Car rides beautifully in true Acura fashion with no squeaks or rattles. Car now has around 93000 mile on it. Looking at $64000 USD firm.

Cheers