• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: Radiator Fan Shroud, Fan, and Blade (Any Year)

I'm looking to buy a radiator fan assembly which includes the shroud, fan motor, and fan blade. My fan motor had a complete meltdown over the weekend and unfortunately took the shroud with it. Any year from 1991 to 2005 will work.

Brand new from Amayama these parts are $334.46 + $46 shipping (as of Sept 20, 2022). Let me know if you have any of the parts above, what year they're from, and what price you're looking to get. Very important to me is the 4 mounting tabs on the shroud have to be intact. I would also consider just buying the fan motor and blade. Note if you can please hook up a 12 volt battery to the fan motor and see if it makes any strange noises. This is the very first thing I'm going to do when I get it so it saves us both some headaches if the motor is junk.

If we agree on a price it would need to be shipped to Canada (T5T 4J6). If you're too new to the forums then send me a text at 1-78o-7zero9-five2four seven.

Thanks,

qrxilga.jpg

bRpblH2.jpg

Back