• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wtb rolex breiting omega

Hey guys looking to upgrade my collection of watches. Looking for a submariner, sea dweller, datejust also Breitling or Omega. Please shoot me a pm but fastest is a text or call 315 558 9594.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have a two tone gold/ss Daytona white face gold bezel I could part with.

I have an Omega Seamaster 600 ProPlof. Original owner with orig. bill of sale from Les Ambassadeurs Geneve. Totally pristine/serviced in Bienne.
Interested? Pic? PM your email.

I have an Omega Seamaster 600 ProPlof. Original owner with orig. bill of sale from Les Ambassadeurs Geneve. Totally pristine/serviced in Bienne.
Interested? Pic? PM your email.
That's an awesome watch. I'm looking for more rolex. I love vintage. If you know anyone selling anything Daytona or submariner. Please let me know.

Would you be interested in a brietling montebrilliant. I have two and would let the first one go. Fully paper tags etc

Hey guys looking to upgrade my collection of watches. Looking for a submariner, sea dweller, datejust also Breitling or Omega. Please shoot me a pm but fastest is a text or call 315 558 9594.

I’ve got a Superocean Heritage 42 w/Milanese strap black face, with box and all paperwork im willing to part with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump I would love to buy a Daytona or anything vintage rolex.

I have a silver circa 1970’s datejust with Roman numerals face and oyster band, that said I dunno if I wanna part with it lol. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back