• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brakes Wtb

NA2 front left caliper with or without bracket. I have the right caliper still in the box (reman) and im trying to complete a brake conversion on my acura cl. I'll also consider selling the front right reman for 175obo plus shipping

NA2 front left caliper with or without bracket. I have the right caliper still in the box (reman) and im trying to complete a brake conversion on my acura cl. I'll also consider selling the front right reman for 175obo plus shipping

Would you be interested in the na1 brakes. I just went bbk and would consider selling them if theres interest

Would you be interested in the na1 brakes. I just went bbk and would consider selling them if theres interest

Sry i just saw this. Lifes been busy recently but if you have NA1 calipers i possibly would be interested depending on asking price. Really i just need calipers alone no brackets since its just a conversion. Lmk thx.

Back