• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brakes WTS 1996 NSX parts - brakes

WTS 1996 NSX parts - rear brakes

I have the following items available for sale. All factory parts were removed from my 1996 NA1 NSX. I can provide feedback references (ebay, etc.) upon request. Payment via Paypal or Venmo is preferred, but USPS postal money order is also acceptable. Prices do not include shipping. Please PM me your zipcode and I will calculate cost to ship, probably via UPS. If you want an estimated cost, I am shipping from 37135.

Factory brake calipers - rear calipers in very good condition. My NSX has ~75K original miles on it. Only selling because I put Stoptech brakes on my car. $225 shipped -- ** Note, front and rear calipers are shown, but only the rear are available**

IMG_6787.jpgIMG_6788.jpg

** SOLD ** Set of four factory 7-spoke wheels. The dealership where I purchased my NSX painted these wheels black with a little bit of Brooklands green mixed in the paint. They look gloss black, but up close you can see the slight green tint. You might not notice if I did not tell you it was done. Overall condition is very good, but several wheels have slight curb rash. One of the rear wheels is slightly bent. I did not notice it, but Discount Tire said they could not get it to fully balance. The wheels have Bridgestone Potenza tires on the front and Contential Control Contact tires on the rear. Fronts and rears have 40-60% tread left on them. Also includes the factory lug nuts. Wheels are priced according the condition and the fact that one will need to be straightened. $1,000 plus shipping.

** SOLD ** Factory exhaust manifolds and heat shields (everything pictured). $400 plus shipping

** SOLD ** Factory intake snorkel, bottom of the intake box and unknown carbon fiber snorkel. $300 plus shipping

Last edited:
Why don't you post pictures of the items you are selling here on this site rather than directing traffic to another forum? It's not hard to attach a pic on your post....

Are you willing to split the calipers, I'm only interested in the front. If so can you give me a shipping quote to 60451 and how much if you are selling the front only. I just set this account up specifically to look for the calipers so I doubt I can send you a pm. Thanks.

I would take $275 shipped for the fronts and $225 shipped for the rears. Shipping to the 48 states. Alaska or Hawaii would be more.

Back