• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wurth Motorsports @ Buttonwillow Jan 26-27!

I am excited to announce our next event, Buttonwillow Raceway on January 26th & 27th, 2002!

For those who may not be familiar with Buttonwillow, at 3 miles, it is the longest and most technical track in the Los Angeles area. With twenty-three turns, three major elevation changes, the banked "Riverside" sweeper, and a perfect drift over "Lost Hill" (AKA "Magic Mountain"), Buttonwillow offers both a unique learning environment, and a challenge to advanced drivers. We will be running the full track in race configuration #1, clockwise, as highlighted in yellow below.

We are also happy to report we will have AMB transponder-based timing at this event. We are currently classing cars for our new time trial series, which will be a championship-style points race culminating with awards for the leaders in each class.

As always, registration is limited to keep traffic light, and the cost is low - only $110! More information on the event is available at http://www.wurthmotorsports.com.

Hope to see you there!

BW-race_01_config.gif

Wow, no interest from the NSX community? Hayashi will be there, running his S2000 in our S2000 Challenge Time Trials Series, along with probably 25 other S2000's. It would be fun to have the big-brother NSX represented...

There should be a few NSXs and probably even more NSXers there. But it will mainly be an S2000 outing. I'll be there in either my MR2 or the NSX or maybe even sharing a ride with Andrie and Jim.

So don't worry, just sign up and show up!

Back