• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Xhausted

We got a pile of 30 of our new exhaust in this week; we call it the Wishuponastar: as usual, just $599.00 + shipping

wish-upon-a-star-exhaust.image.jpg

Similar to the sound of the long gone Finstar, except a bit quieter, so it might be a good choice
for those of you that still like to be able to hear the radio or were thinking of a Comptech but want to save some coin.
No resonance issues, the usual HP gains. Dyno charts posted here.
Fits 1991-1996 - adapter pipes available for 97+ as soon as I figure out which ones are which.

-----

RS-R shipped us some of their new for 2005 single tip units - and raised the suggested retail to $1999.00 while they were at it.
We have 10 of the new style available with the usual discounts pegged from the old retail price of $1499.00 & no group buy BS:

rsr-ss-single-tip-exhaust.image.jpg

Fits 1991-1996 - adapter pipes available for 97+ as soon as I figure out which ones are which.

-----

We scrounged up 1 new in the box (might be the last one ever) DC Sports exhaust offered at the long gone price of $875.00.

dc_sport_exhaust_im.jpg

-----

And of course we have a few of the original Dali Dual cannister left at our original introductory price of $599.00 - You might have seen it "promoted" under a different name here and on eBay for a wide range of prices. (we're flattered someone would copy us :biggrin: ) No group buy BS - just the everyday price everyday.

Dali_exhaust_dual_round_tip_im.jpg

Last edited:
nis350 said:
what is the spec on the wishuponastar?

Tip diameter? Does it hang low?

How loud is it and the fitment? Warranty?

hmm... I must quote myself:

"Similar to the sound of the long gone Finstar, except a bit quieter, so it might be a good choice for those of you that still like to be able to hear the radio or were thinking of a Comptech but want to save some coin.
No resonance issues, the usual HP gains. Dyno charts available, but not posted to the website until next Weds."

installed pix are posted on the website at the link provided in the original posting. If that is too hard to find, you can click HERE.

Hey Mark, Mi amigo, I hope everything is good in your end of town. Shoot me an email when you get a chance, either in inches or in centimeters :)

Armando

Back