• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yall see this? Gen 2 getting beat on by the an Acura dealer refusing to repair.

Findlay Acura of Henderson, Nevada, Tec clowns didn't know the car records everything. They beat on it and the motor blew two days after getting serviced. Then got put on Blast. Don't use these clowns for any warrantee work.

Acura offered to buy the car back for 20K lol why even bother.

What a PR nightmare.

Last edited:

Findlay Acura of Henderson, Nevada, Tec clowns didn't know the car records everything. They beat on it and the motor blew two days after getting serviced. Then got put on Blast. Don't use these clowns for any warrantee work.

Acura offered to buy the car back for 20K lol why even bother.

What a PR nightmare.

Strikes me as clickbait nonsense, I did see it. Whole scenario sounded absurd to me.

I kinda feel there are 12 sides to this one. No way Acura should have to cover a car that was whipped on the track for a living.
On the other hand, what was going on with the dealership staff playing around with the car when in for service?

Agreed they probably didn’t care until the head gasket went. Probably figured it was leverage they needed. Regardless they got Acura over a barrel because win lose or draw. It’s going to be cheaper for them just to repair the car.

What’s the bailable Hrs for a head-gasket on a Gen2 the quote seems unreasonably high.

What the service manual say anyone know?

it was a commercial/business vehicle driven by people that dont give a xxxx about it. the company that owns it said they do their own maintenance. not sketchy at all. 🙄

I hope they fired those techs that took the car out for a joyride. Thats unacceptable.

the dealership's service bill was stupid.

Back