• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yellow NSX in Savannah?

there is always a yellow NSX rolling around Savannah. I live here and drive my NSX daily. Also owning a Insurance benefit company I drive around a good bit. I also track the car regularly at Roebling Road.

I just got back from Savannah and I saw the same yellow NSX. I believe it was an automatic but I could be wrong. It had the number 66 on the door.

Yes, that is my car, the number is 61. I have been to the track just a couple of weeks ago and go again this coming weekend so I didn't bother to take the number off until after this coming weekend.

I'll be moving to that area shortly, from Orlando. I'll be in Jesup near Brunswick. A little over a hr away. I have a buddy named Mark McCoy that told me he knew someone in Savannah that had a Nsx that might need some work done. I'm not sure if its you or mot. Matter of fact the shop just had a farewell party for me yesterday. Hope to maybe meet up sith you sometime. The shop i worked for specialized in Nsx's and S2k's. :biggrin:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=991585#post991585
Here is the link to the post. When I get up there i'll probably change my name to GA NSX FIXER if not taken.

Oster

Sounds good, my car is in good shape but has 107,000 miles on it. Good luck with the move, come on up to Savannah when you get out this way and we can get some lunch.

Yes, that is my car, the number is 61. I have been to the track just a couple of weeks ago and go again this coming weekend so I didn't bother to take the number off until after this coming weekend.

Very nice looking car. I was on River Street coming back from dinner at the Chart House on Saturday night when I saw you turn from one of the off streets. BTW your exhaust sounds nice.

Oster : I'll be moving to that area shortly, from Orlando. I'll be in Jesup near Brunswick. A little over a hr away. I have a buddy named Mark McCoy that told me he knew someone in Savannah that had a Nsx that might need some work done. I'm not sure if its you or mot. Matter of fact the shop just had a farewell party for me yesterday. Hope to maybe meet up sith you sometime.

You are just everywhere Oster aren't you? I think I will be in Savannah quite a bit so when I am there, I will give you a call.

Thanks the exhaust is an anytime exhaust system, recommended by netviper who used to have a NSX .

Very nice looking car. I was on River Street coming back from dinner at the Chart House on Saturday night when I saw you turn from one of the off streets. BTW your exhaust sounds nice.

Oster : I'll be moving to that area shortly, from Orlando. I'll be in Jesup near Brunswick. A little over a hr away. I have a buddy named Mark McCoy that told me he knew someone in Savannah that had a Nsx that might need some work done. I'm not sure if its you or mot. Matter of fact the shop just had a farewell party for me yesterday. Hope to maybe meet up sith you sometime.

You are just everywhere Oster aren't you? I think I will be in Savannah quite a bit so when I am there, I will give you a call.

ALEX, You can go all the way to SAV and not come to Charleston to see me LOL. Give me a heads up and I'll come down. I'm about an hour away

I am in Savannah this week, but driving my RX-8. I have afternoons off. Is there an event going on this weekend at Roebling Road? I would like to turn a few laps.

John

Yes, it's called "The dark Side" it's a DE that used to be put on by the local Porsche club but is now run by Jackie Traverson. Look at www.darkside.com good chance you can still get in if you give Jackie or Al a call. I'd love to see the Audi!

Oster:

If you need a job I could probably help you out in Savannah. There's not much in Jessup, but the local acura dealership is a client of mine and so is a realy good local shop. I'm sure they are always looking for someone good if you aren't going to open your own place. Let me know.

Yes, it's called "The dark Side" it's a DE that used to be put on by the local Porsche club but is now run by Jackie Traverson. Look at www.darkside.com good chance you can still get in if you give Jackie or Al a call. I'd love to see the Audi!

That website brought me to some movies and Gothic stuff. I see him on the schedule, but no link. If you have his number, that would be great.

John

David,

You are right, not much in Jesup. I did talk to a independant shop in Hinesville, right by Ft. Stuart. A lot of their work depends on how many Troops are on Base though. They do have a nice shop, and the Owner isnt stingy with buying whatever equipment the shop might need.

Ironically the only thing he doesnt have at the moment is health Insurance for employees.

Call me when you get a chance I might be able to check out Savannah.
407-721-1371 cell

Oster

Alex,

Look me me up man. And please, you know i cant keep up with you. :biggrin: As many times as you stopped by the shop in Orlando, LOL.

Oster

Back