• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardi Floor Mat Availability?

Have been calling around to Acura dealers all day trying to locate a pair of Zanardi floor mats to no avail. They all have them on back order and no idea when they will be in stock again.

any suggestions on where to find them or some other black/red floor mat for my '96?

------------------
- Joel Smernoff
'96 NSX-T
'96 Z3
'88 M3 track toy
'91 Legend winter trasher

I got a set of Zanardi mats in early December
at Goodson Acura in Irving, Texas. They were in stock and acted as if they had more. Might want to try them and have them ship to you.

Originally posted by jsmernoff:
Have been calling around to Acura dealers all day trying to locate a pair of Zanardi floor mats to no avail.

Try Eric Milam at Niello Acura. He had Zanardi mats in stock as of yesterday.

------------------
Russ
'91 black/black

Join the NSX Club of America first and you can get the club member discount there!

Originally posted by Russ:

If you do not find them through Eric at Niello, drop me an e-mail, I am the vendor mentioned in DaliRacing.

While we are not here to compete with oem products, our black carpet is in stock and has the advantage of having a double heel density carpeting with lifetime warranty. For those interested, we are also custom making a red floor mat with black NSX logo and serge. Of course the ivory floor mat and trunk mat is the one that draws most attention since they are no more available, and the first shipment of 12 pairs is targeted to go out in 2 weeks.

HTH

Back