• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Zanardi Mats

I recently bought an NSX and all of the accessories from the seller that he had acquired throughout his ownership. Some accessories I've decided to keep and other things like these mats, I've decided to part ways with. I know they aren't brand new, but they are very lightly used. The passenger side mat is in especially nice condition. I'm happy to take additional photos for anyone interested. $300 plus shipping. If interested send me a PM.

Thanks,
Shawn
IMG_0381.jpgIMG_0382.jpgIMG_0384.jpgIMG_0383.jpgIMG_0386.jpgIMG_0385.jpg

Nice. Worth it to right buyer but it’s so funny how these were $90 all over eBay just a few years ago. :)

I was always amazed how supposedly oem mats for the zanardi were so cheap then.

Nice. Worth it to right buyer but it’s so funny how these were $90 all over eBay just a few years ago. :)

I was always amazed how supposedly oem mats for the zanardi were so cheap then.

bought mine for $79 back then. BNIB.

I got my set a few years ago for about $100 shipped straight from an Acura dealer. These mats were always cheap (with quality to match the price - compare to the $400 mats and you'll know what I mean)....until being discontinued, then the price launched up as all things Zanardi go.

I know I'm really green as far as my NSX knowledge goes, but I'm all ears when it comes to learning new things about the cars. I'm not sure I follow what you mean about the lower quality of the Zanardi mat. In fact I remember reading a similar comment somewhere else too. I have another nearly brand new set of mats, however these are non-Zanardi and are what would have been in the car when it was brand new. The Zanardi mats feel about 50% heavier than the non-zanardis, and seem like the rubber backing as well as the carpet material is of much higher quality. I know the weight alone is not necessarily an indicator of quality, but can someone chime in and let me know what I might be missing. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Last edited:
I don’t know what he’s talking about my Zanardi mats lasted 15+ years in my car. They are showing there age at this point but they are 15+ years old. They are OEM mats and they are good quality.

Did you end up selling these? I noticed you are only about 2ish Hrs from me. What other parts you have?

Last edited:
I don’t know what he’s talking about my Zanardi mats lasted 15+ years in my car. They are showing there age at this point but they are 15+ years old. They are OEM mats and they are good quality.

Did you end up selling these? I noticed you are only about 2ish Hrs from me. What other parts you have?

The zanardi mats are spoken for as well as most of the other stuff I had. The last thing I have left is a set of black OEM sheepskin covers.

Back