• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zonda 760RS

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/beutB6R0Zqg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Turn it up and enjoy.

Last edited:
So Lewis Hamilton ordered a manual... Interesting!!!!

not hating or anything, but I would think/hope it would come with atleast a 5/6 point harness for anti submarining. at I think 9:30 you can see what I mean. that belt is hiked up into his lower chest, upper abs.

is a work of art!

Performance and build quality are excellent.

It's just the styling... It's so baroque and excessive. If I ever could afford a car at this level - I'd have to choose something else because of this.

-Jim

Incredible. I want it. What an engine!

If only they made it in a hybrid. :biggrin:

that "pop" noise after he let off is scary. like a gun firing. but before that, the exhaust noise is so *drooling* (excuse me)..

Jim I used to hate Zonda styling but it's grown on me. It's very "raw", it isn't sleek or pretty. But the car is so badass that it's changed my mind. I do like the 4 exhaust tips in the rear center circle. And the carbon work... Man o man...

Million km's on the 'mule,' very interesting.

Jim I used to hate Zonda styling but it's grown on me. It's very "raw", it isn't sleek or pretty. But the car is so badass that it's changed my mind. I do like the 4 exhaust tips in the rear center circle. And the carbon work... Man o man...

I was the same way but then I explained to myself that if you take any car and you start changing it to the limit of what a man can do you will end up with no other shape but Zonda's...

I was the same way but then I explained to myself that if you take any car and you start changing it to the limit of what a man can do you will end up with no other shape but Zonda's...

I don't object to the overall profile. It's the damn ugly details and filagree that they add. It's really excessive. Baroque is the best word to describe it.

Baroque - anything extravagantly ornamented, especially something so ornate as to be in bad taste.

Same here I use to hate the styling of the Zonda (when I first saw it in 99). But it has grown on me so much that I would take a Zonda (especially the Cinque) over any super car out there (I mean if I can afford it of course).

The sound at 7:55 to 8:00 is to die for, I got shivers just listening to it. WoW.

Last edited:
Back