• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ZTS Exotic Wash Show: Saturday, July 26th

zts_promo_1_72k.jpg

zts_promo_2_72k.jpg

ZTS Exotic Wash Show: Saturday, July 26 2008

Come and see some of the hottest rides in the VA/MD/DC area being featured in our debut Sexy Bikini Car Wash Show! The show will feature Ferrari, Lamborghini, and various other performance, luxury & exotic marques along with the star of our show - the 1200 RWHP, Bugatti Veyron beating, “Fly Navy” Hennessy Viper Venom 1000 TT – Road & Track Mag’s 0-200 MPH Speed king!!!

Watch these feature vehicles as they pull out of the staging area and onto the wash stage, all the while revving their engines to let you hear what they’ve got!

Check out www.zerotosexy.com for more info on the rest of the action:
Auto-cross
Car Show
Interactive Model teams
Food – Beverages – Alcohol

4 lucky raffle ticket holders will win featured vehicle spots and have an Exotic Wash Show performed on their rides by our beautiful models during the show!

Re: ZTS Exotic Wash Show: Saturday, July 26th – www.zerotosexy.com

Hey everyone - I have one last Exotic Wash Show featured slot that 's being reserved for an import vehicle, and I would love to fill it with an NSX. If anyone is interested in being featured on the show - send me an email with pix/info at: [email protected]

Thanks,
Rob

Back