• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Red on Ivory/Blk 5 Spd. 65k miles

1991 Red on Ivory/Blk 5 Spd. 65k miles. Everything works as I meticulously repaired everything that required any attention; window guides, new front chin spoiler, windshield molding, rear brake pads, security switches, Bose amplifiers, replaced the spool valve gaskets which eliminated any oil leaks, replaced all of the fluids with synthetic oil and the transmission is out of snap ring range... all of the usual NSX problem areas. I accepted a job offer up North and unfortunately need to get a more practical vehicle now. This NSX has every factory option. DC Sports Exhaust, 18x8 and 18x10 Gewalt Type S (the tires on the rear have only 5k miles, and the fronts may need to be replaced in a couple of thousand), factory bra and car cover. I use the bra as often as possible to keep the paint in great condition so it does have some tears on the bottom from driveway scrapes. This is a regularly driven car so there are some minor imperfections such as stone chips around the side intakes, a scuff mark on the rear bumper, a small chip on the rear spoiler, and two small door dents on the passenger side. All of which can only be seen when up close to the vehicle. The car is accident free. The interior is in great condition with the only wear showing on the driver's shoulder bolster where people have leaned on the seat to get in and out. The car is unmolested and runs flawlessly. This is a beautiful used car, but it is not perfect, thus I have described all issues that I am aware of on this page. I'll be happy to answer any questions or email additional pics. Best offer over $30k .St. Petersburg, FL. 727-463-3673 [email protected]

fwhitten.jpg

Back