• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 for sale at kings porsche JH4NA1158MT000141

Now that there is some interest identified I'll run over there after work.
I'll be there regardless- I got snow tires on the Cayenne now so it's just a matter of mash it and steer it straight.

Hi, Into the "Nati" and hear forecast is n.g.
curtsr- Guess I missed you by 10-15 minutes at P Car Place, said Bryan H.
I was hoping to get a pic of that red 91 inside their showroom :eek:
Not back there yet, but F430/Gallardo still there, and then I noted a new addition. :rolleyes: 10 P GT3 in blk/blk in the center of their showroom.
I didn't want to try it on. Well recall swbatte's in-person statement to me when I asked him what his 2004 GT3 was like on the track. Reply: "It's a weapon!"

silverwing I'd sure like to see your 2003 yellow. We used to have a 2004 around Brighton/Ann Arbor, MI, but it moved.

RAY, thx. O K w/later tomorrow evening.

Will check back here in AM.

Hi Kyle, I spoke with Curt and Ray this afternoon. Weather has thrown a bit of a monkey wrench into things, but Curt and I are getting together for sure (I am in Fairfield right now) and remains to be seen if Ray will motor crosstown...
I-275 not that bad here on N side from what I've seen.

UPDATE at 540 P: Dave and Buster's - Springdale - 630 PM meet in front bar area.

Last edited:
hi neal, just saw your note (fri @ 11:55 p.m.) ... sorry i missed ya. haven't been on the computer much this week and didn't check prime.

happy new year to you. be careful and try to teach the drivers of the 'nati how to deal with this snow stuff ... most down here are clueless...

hi neal, just saw your note (fri @ 11:55 p.m.) ... sorry i missed ya. haven't been on the computer much this week and didn't check prime.

happy new year to you. be careful and try to teach the drivers of the 'nati how to deal with this snow stuff ... most down here are clueless...

Blaine hello and Happy New Year. Yea, tell ya what, I got a lesson in winter vehicle operation last Thursday from Curt (curtsr). His P Cayenne turbo w/AWD and fine rubber traction learned me! :redface: But I agree with you. Drivers ... well, let's call them "operators"... around Cincinnati are something to behold.
Get with you next time 'round?

Met Curt last Thursday (snowy) evening and he graciously let me view his NSX. Wow. Fantastic specimen, and he even cranked her up for an exhaust check! Had great evening (THX Curt!).

Meanwhile, thought someone might enjoy photo (I HOPE from MICHIGAN !!! :tongue: )(and buys this NSX).

Attachments

• 1991 Red NSX Cinti OH 1-2010.jpg
    1991 Red NSX Cinti OH 1-2010.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 107
Neil,

Sorry I wasn't able to join you and Curt.....didn't get off my tractor until almost 10:00pm shoveling the driveways! Sounds like you had a great time despite the weather.
Look forward to seeing you on your next trip thru!
Regards, Ray

UPDATE: Got the Transmission number off the NSX we have. It's J4A41000237 so it isn't anywhere near the snap ring issue transmissions.

Thanks,
Bryan

Nice to see all the Cincy crew come out. There are a few for sale from dealers in the area now for some reason. I purchased my 91 from a guy in Lebonon two years ago. I looked for 6 months and traveled three hour radius and bought the finest one. It has NSX prime history going way back. I have decided to sell it to upgrade to a Ferrari F430. I will list details in the "for sale" section soon. I would really like to sell it local. Everything is documented with great history. If anyone wants a pre sale look call me Bryon 513-519-3585. Red, 68k, paint is a 10, tires new, brakes almost new. Red top, new interior leather, clear bra, Clean carfax, manual, HID headlights, cd changer, adult driven on sunny days. This is one of the good ones. The first person who sees it will buy it. no bullshit with this car. $28,000. I cared for it as if never to sell it.

Attachments

• S1050460.jpg
    S1050460.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 97
Re-listed E-Bay by Bryan Huff at Kings P-Car with BIN at $29,995 (reduced $2 GRAND). Dang someone's gonna buy a beauty here! :wink:

Still languishing under the showroom lights (at least) and still 29.9K.
Clay barred and looking forward to a loving home.
If only Madonna quit collecting kids and started collecting cars...

I just started looking at this one at the beginning of the month. In the pictures on Autotrader it looks like the tapedeck door is missing/broken. Can someone verify that? I live in Omaha NE Currently deployed though. Unfortunetly I won't be back from overseas until mid/late June. If she sells oh well just wait longer. for the right one.

Still languishing under the showroom lights (at least) and still 29.9K.
Clay barred and looking forward to a loving home.
If only Madonna quit collecting kids and started collecting cars...

Amazes me this one has yet to find a new garage!

I just started looking at this one at the beginning of the month. In the pictures on Autotrader it looks like the tapedeck door is missing/broken. Can someone verify that? I live in Omaha NE Currently deployed though. Unfortunetly I won't be back from overseas until mid/late June. If she sells oh well just wait longer. for the right one.

Nukem it is my understanding that King's Porsche replaced the entire stereo/head unit (history of problems with the old one as I recall).

I have been looking to buy my first nsx and live only a few hours away hopefully it will end up in my garage:smile: It will more then likely be sold by the time i get a chance to go down tho as i am working 10-12 hr shifts for the next 7 days.:frown:

I live in Omaha NE, but from my understanding it looks like its been on the market for a little while, if its still available when I get state side then I will look at it maybe purchase it, but just wondering why it hasn't sold yet.

We ( Source 1 ) installed the used stereo. The tape deck as perfect when it left here. Not sure if something has happened to it since. I can try to stop by there and take a peek if you want me to. And are serious about the car.

Sorry Nukem, I just put in my hold deposit for this car. Cant wait to pick it up. I have been looking for what seems like months.

Last edited:
Sorry Nukem, I just put in my hold deposit for this car. Cant wait to pick it up. I have been looking for what seems like months.

No problem...Hope everything on the sale goes through ok. There are more out there :wink:

Aaron, congrats on grabbing what is no doubt a superb example!
I'm looking forward to your joining our SE MI area events, being that you're not far away in Toledo.

Cheers,
Brian

I am hoping for this upcoming monday if i can get off work and a buddy to call off work to run me down there but if not it may have to wait till the 24th since i will be working every day till the 23rd. Getting anxious, i am worried to even put a exhaust on this thing let alone what i really want... AP-X turbo since it seems innocent being all unmolested. Do agree on atleast getting rid of them wheels.

Last edited:
I'd recommend talking further with Brian at Source1Automotive....he's the midwest regional NSX rep. and runs a great shop specializing in the NSX!
Good luck, Ray

What is an AP-X turbo?

Back