• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Annual Speedstar BBW

Guys I was at Speedstar recently and Albert was wondering which Sunday near the end of April or May everyone would like for to host the annual BBQ. The only date in question that is of issue is May 04 2014. Keep in mind it does have to be a Sunday since its their short day of the week. Please respond on this thread. Once we have a consensus on dates we can go ahead and take a head count to pass on to Albert so he is prepared.

Last edited:
Gecko I have none of the rolls, hips or belly Lol. Just saying.. 35 year old active dude that's in the gym 4-5 days a week. It's not just the ladies that's gotta look good you know ;D
Back on topic though... Those of you that have confirmed do you have any dates that you're not available. (Sundays in April/May)? We'll tally up over the next couple weeks and then I'll reach out to Albert again.

Last edited:
Awesome Dan. Ok so the dates that have been thrown my way for this BBQ are May 04, May 11 and the weekend before Est Fest. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
That's a good idea but I was reminded that Rob is having a BBQ the weekend before the 04th. So let's set the BBQ tentatively for May 11 and the weekend after as a rain date. So confirmed so far are:

Danio
MYW
Bruno
Butter78
Fenixv8
JDMcb7
Owen
Coolberg (May 18)

Last edited:
You guys up for Sundays in June. Albert is open to that idea as well since there seems to be a lot of conflicts in April and May. If not we'll stay in May and plan the BBQ around the best possible date in terms of when most are available in May

I like the sound of June better but I don't know what the club might already be planning in that month. Maybe our executive can give us some direction. Last year we did a cruise prior to meeting at Speedstar. Is that part of the proposed agenda?

As it stands now it's just the BBQ. If people want to cruise ahead of time I'm open to suggestions... but that requires a route being planned out...

Yeah but May in general is shaping up to be difficult for people. Not enough people confirmed for the BBQ. Maybe we should look into June or July for this event. Albert is open to that idea as well last I spoke with him. Last year was fun at this event guys. Let's do it again!

^ Nice photo! I count 19 NSXs in the same spot at the same time.
The closest I have come to seeing that out here in the Wild West is 6 or 7 NSXs in a charity run to Banff.

^ Nice photo! I count 19 NSXs in the same spot at the same time.
The closest I have come to seeing that out here in the Wild West is 6 or 7 NSXs in a charity run to Banff.
Sean, you need to come out East to one of our events, and see the number of NSX 's that take part in our events.

I'm quite sure that most of our Members are planing to attend NSXPO 2014 in Ohio, so you will see in October.

Bram

Back