• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April 4th 5th 6th event! Mark your calenders!

SPRING FLING PEOPLE!!
The dates and some activities are set!

Please follow the thread here and add your name to the list!

http://www.midwestscc.com/viewtopic.php?t=332&page=1#3283

Also if you have other organizations such as s2ki.com etc... please post the link there!

This will mark the first big event of the year for the Midwest region hope all of you can make it!.

Ken please get ahold of me if nsxca can help!

Last edited:
Re: April 4th 5th 6th EVENT !!! MARK YOUR CALENDERS!!!!

Im down for whenever. Just give me and exact date and list of stuff were doing and ill mark it on my calender. My summer will fill up quick this year hopefully.

Ill be there if I have a tranny. Ive spent to much on the turbo project. Kyle set me up on a payment plan :biggrin:

Just got some parts from Mark at Dali. Trying to get the car looking good for the spring fling!:tongue:
Anybody have suggestions for removing the old coolant tank. How do you get the bottom hose off w/out spilling fluid all over the place? My search on here only showed a guy using a cooking utensil to suck fluid out. I don't have anything like that, but I'm thinking there has to be an easier way to get the fluid out.

Ill be there if I have a tranny. Ive spent to much on the turbo project. Kyle set me up on a payment plan :biggrin:

What better way to test your tranny than on a three day drive up and down hills? :biggrin:
I issue this challenge to all PRIMERS in the area:
It's a Honda - you can do it! If you don't come then you should join F-chat to "talk" about driving instead of actually doing it. Get off your arse and drive!
I will buy every NSX driver a round of your choice once we get to Belterra.
(Louis XIII excluded from offer)

What better way to test your tranny than on a three day drive up and down hills? :biggrin:
I issue this challenge to all PRIMERS in the area:
It's a Honda - you can do it! If you don't come then you should join F-chat to "talk" about driving instead of actually doing it. Get off your arse and drive!
I will buy every NSX driver a round of your choice once we get to Belterra.
(Louis XIII excluded from offer)

FINALLY some emotion over DRIVING!!!!!!!! I will buy the second round since you got the first!

And I will drink both rounds purchased. :biggrin:

Shit your buying all weekend since your car is renting a spot in my garage fool!:biggrin: j/k By the way did I tell you its 400 a day?

BOOYAH! 2 Bud Lights for a man of your discerning taste?:wink:

Yuck. No piss water for me sir. I'll take a Sam Adams though. :wink:

Shit your buying all weekend since your car is renting a spot in my garage fool!:biggrin: j/k By the way did I tell you its 400 a day?

Cool... my bill should be right around a half a billion dollars by now then. :frown:

Yuck. No piss water for me sir. I'll take a Sam Adams though. :wink:

Cool... my bill should be right around a half a billion dollars by now then. :frown:

Oh no way would I charge you that much man!

Its only about 948,000 as of now.

I hope to be their as well! I would love to have my car ready as well...to sell!

You should hit the poker tables and when the betting gets hot throw your ACURA key on the table and say "all in".:biggrin:
That would be baller.

All right Source. Are you going to maintain that tan you got in FL up till April meet?

I hope to be their as well! I would love to have my car ready as well...to sell!

I told you if you want to sell your car I WILL BUY YOUR CAR!!! You dont have to do anything to it!

Let me know!:biggrin:

Is everyone still going????? These threads have died!

I am there! I just got through cleaning the engine today. Took apart the air intake to clean it out. Took the wheels of to refinish later this week. Getting ready for spring with all the cleaning.

Back