• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali Oil Pump Gears Documentation?

I have a line on a new set of Dali Oil Pump Gears for a very good price. My problem is that there is no documentation with the gears and unfortunately the Dali website, which had a wealth of information on it, is now history.
Does anyone have any documentation and experience on the gears? I know there are gear sets that require machining the pump housing, which is something I don't want to get into.

I've had dalis oil pump ger in my car for about 6 years, 25k boosted miles at around 400-500whp in different variations. It's held fine from my knowledge. I'm unsure what exactly was done to the housing since Dali had a few versions but it was the gear that was meant to pop in, not the one you need to enlarge the housing for which he later added to his site. What I have is his billet gear. Hope this helps.

I've had dalis oil pump ger in my car for about 6 years, 25k boosted miles at around 400-500whp in different variations. It's held fine from my knowledge. I'm unsure what exactly was done to the housing since Dali had a few versions but it was the gear that was meant to pop in, not the one you need to enlarge the housing for which he later added to his site. What I have is his billet gear. Hope this helps.

Thanks! My biggest issue is that I don't know which one it is. I haven't bought it yet, and I may not if I can't figure out which one it is. What a PITA not having his site to go to anymore. The one for sale is the billet gear, but I think they're all billet gears.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Dali Gear.jpg
    Dali Gear.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Back