• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For you Cincinnati fellas: jh4na1157nt000018

I'm thinking about purchasing SOURCENSX's 1992 jh4na1157nt000018.

Seems like a real stand-up guy ( and many of you have confirmed this ), but does anyone have any personal experience with this car?

I'm planning on coming up the weekend of the 14th to get it.

Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Jared

Nothing too much to say that he hasn't posted about already. Good looking car and in great shape!!:smile:

Brandon

I know! But apparently an ebay buyer has put a deposit on the car which has me in a slump. :frown: :tongue:

It was PERFECT!

That is true! But it's another nail in the coffin.

How often do you guys in that area get together?

We get together as much as we can. Pretty hit and miss sometimes though. Source and I are always out looking to get into something and there's a few regulars that follow!!

Well I'm not too far south of you guys, so if you all get something major together, I'd be happy to come up north for awhile.

How are the local roads?

Dude I FOUND that car. The only reason I called source is because the car is SOOOO CLEAN! I know he won't mess with Junk. Not to mention he's done every possible service that the car needs at this point. You'd be taking home a car with nothing to do but enjoy it for the summer. Trust me, that clean ivory interior looks YUMMY!

Haha don't TEMPT me. I'm already depressed as it is. :tongue:

Where did you find it?

It would be sitting in my garage today if my loan cleared any earlier.

Waiting on bank funds is KILLING ME. :tongue:

Oh well. The right car will come along, SOURCE's or not.

I found it here in Cincinnati. It was a guys garage queen. Super clean. He was getting ready to enter into an ugly divorce and I happened to be at the Acura Dealership picking up something for my car when this guy rolled in and said "I'm selling this car today. Period. What will you give me for it?"

While the sales guy walked away to start asking his mgr. stuff.... I walked up and told him I had one and asked him why he was selling it. He said "so my wife doesn't get it". I told him that was fair enough. We chatted for 10 min. or so while the sales person was running in circles like a goof. Finally I told the guy "the hell with these guys, if you want to sell it TODAY, I think I have a buyer for you, follow me." Took it out to Source. It was as clean as I told him it was. He bought it... has done every possible service to it to make everything the way it should be.... and put it up for sale. I'm honestly surprised it's taken this long to sell. I guess it's the idea of financing a 17 year old car.

That's interesting. Good info to know should the next owner need to contact THAT guy ( ya know...so you know you're talking to the right guy ).

USAA didn't have any issue about financing a 17 year old car ( then again the loan isn't auto-specific ), but the stipulation is a certain timeframe and I won't reach that until 12 June 08.

I WANT the car BADLY and can see the type of maintenance that went into it. However, I'm looking at all my options with an open mind...but it's KILLING ME!!!!! :mad: :tongue:

Tell SOURCE a REAL enthusiast should buy the car from him. :biggrin:

I WISH you would buy it.. Or someone that can read a DAMN AUCTION LISTING!!!

I require a 500.00 deposit immediatley following the sale! TOOK 3 DAYS to get it!

I require the vehicle paid in full and picked up within 7 days. ITS 7 DAYS BUD AND THE CAR IS STRILL HERE!!!! NO WORD ON PICKUP OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very frustrated to say the least..

USAFDARKHORSE if this car is here when you get the money its yours! I will not tolerate this "buyer" slowrolling the hell out of me anymore. So let me know on the 12th!

I require a 500.00 deposit immediatley following the sale! TOOK 3 DAYS to get it!

I require the vehicle paid in full and picked up within 7 days. ITS 7 DAYS BUD AND THE CAR IS STRILL HERE!!!! NO WORD ON PICKUP OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USAFDARKHORSE if this car is here when you get the money its yours! I will not tolerate this "buyer" slowrolling the hell out of me anymore. So let me know on the 12th!

WORD!!

Will do!

So all he did was send in his deposit and you haven't heard from him since?

I have placed a deposit on the car and am very excited about this weekend. :biggrin:

Praise Jesus! If you're coming up, I'll probably roll over to the dealership to meet you.

Excellent! Will you be bringing the NSX?

That color is just great. How and when did you manage that?

That's good. The more NSX's the better.

Will you be painting the same color?

Ah. That's unfortunate.

Hopefully we'll all take a ride sometime in the near future.

Back