• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I may be moving to Richmond!!....

Ladies, Gents, and Germs!
I may be moving to Richmond shortly in the Area of 23294. Will you guys welcome me to the hood or do I need to bend over and let ya'll kick me first? :biggrin: I don't know anyone there...I appreciate chiming in to see who is in the area.

Remember to pack your bullet proof vest. :smile: I kid, but seriously parts of Richmond can be rough. I don't know why you'd want to go backwards. Took me over 2 decades to leave VA and find the "correct" coast.

...........a job is putting me there. but honestly, .....to be like you and to follow your foot step, I have to start where you began :)

Remember to pack your bullet proof vest. :smile: I kid, but seriously parts of Richmond can be rough. I don't know why you'd want to go backwards. Took me over 2 decades to leave VA and find the "correct" coast.

It seems you'd have to come up north a bit to see where the rest of us are ;)

I may be moving to Richmond shortly in the Area of 23294. Will you guys welcome me to the hood or do I need to bend over and let ya'll kick me first? :biggrin: I don't know anyone there...I appreciate chiming in to see who is in the area.

Perfect timing. You'll be just about 2 hours from the site of NSXPO 2013 - Raleigh, NC.

...........a job is putting me there. but honestly, .....to be like you and to follow your foot step, I have to start where you began :)

Lol and a job put me in Orange County. :smile: Are you sure it's you trying to be like me OR is it me trying to be like you and following in your footsteps... :smile:

VA will take care of bending over. 100 miles north...lot more nsx! When you plan to move?

Katie's Cars and Coffee every Saturday ~ 6am to 9am in Great Falls, VA. Come by at least 7am if you want parking.
Fair Lakes Cars and Coffee every Sunday ~ 8am to 11am in Fairfax, VA.

If I recall there is something similar in Fredericksburg.

Okay I am now in Henrico....anything exciting going on? lolz How many member close to Henrico/Richmond?

You will be really close to NSXPO 2013 - October - Raleigh, NC. About a 3 hour drive south. Don't miss it!!!

welcome to the mid-atlantic. weather is crazy here, so beware. avoid downtown richmond.. roads are terrible. I bottomed out once on a big main road because it's so uneven...

I'm in Richmond. If you see a black NSX with 02 wheels in the Innsbrook/Shortpump/288 area, that's me.
My X is in the shop at the moment, hopefully I'll have it back soon.

There's a Cars and Coffee Saturday from 8am-10am at Boychiks Deli
https://www.facebook.com/groups/194801907239997/
4024 Cox Rd Glen Allen, VA 23060

Last edited:
Lot of nice areas in the general Richmond area. If you ever find yourself coming to the Virginia Beach area, they have a pretty good Cars & Coffee on the first Saturday of each month - usually I'm the only NSX there.

i am in henrico.... i may drop by. this saturday?

Sorry, just saw your reply.
These are the next ones:
July 13th
July 27th
Aug 10th
Aug 24th

If you email this address and ask to get on the mailing list, they send out an email before the events.
That's the best way, plus they'll email out rain dates, etc.
[email protected]

I'm in Richmond. If you see a black NSX with 02 wheels in the Innsbrook/Shortpump/288 area, that's me.

Did you park it next to a blue NSX at a hotel in the Shortpump area a year or two back?

Did you park it next to a blue NSX at a hotel in the Shortpump area a year or two back?

No, not me(or the blue one came and went without me knowing it). There's 2 other black NSXs in the area that I know of. Not sure who owns them.
One is really beat looking(sad), the other I've only seen at highway speed.
There was a blue one that parked every day in the building over from where I work every day.

Back