• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PPI results on '03 NSX - JH4NA21673T000046

Wanted to share the PPI with the rest of Prime, unfortunately my offer for this '03 NSX was declined so might as well share the knowledge.

PPI was completed by Eiffel of Eiffel's Place. Thanks again Eiffel!

Right front fender has small ding.
Right door has 2 dings
Right rear quarter panel has ding around wheel well and signs of paintless dent repair
Rear bumper lower valence has some damage
Lower front bumper has been repainted,
Wheels are scuffed.
Left rear quarter panel has ding in it
Vehicle has Comptech header and exhaust. also lower air box
Speedometer work intermittently due to aftermarket gauge face installation
Front tires new, Rear tires good cond. Mismatch tire type
Brake caliper repainted from gold to black
Aftermarket stereo system in vehicle. Crossover installed under pass. floor board.
Door handle shows wear
Window switch panel shows wear
Clutch master cylinder leaking.
Brake fluid dark.
Passenger side door molding trim loose.
Battery tested bad.
Oxygen sensor harness damaged from contact with header pipe

Compression test results:
#1 cyl. 195 psi
#2 cyl. 195 psi
#3 cyl. 195 psi
#4 cyl. 200 psi
#5 cyl. 200 psi
#6 cyl 195 psi

seems like normal wear and tear on a nsx to me.
the only thing is a cause for concern would be the messed up speedo and the 02 sensor harness but everything else seems reasonable for a drive that is actually driven. also the clutch master cylinder leak is common in a lot of nsx's.

55K for a 03 seems more than a fair asking since just months ago they were selling for over 60K.

if you want a mint one that is a garage queen, expect to pay more.

How many miles on the car? What color?

seems like normal wear and tear on a nsx to me.
the only thing is a cause for concern would be the messed up speedo and the 02 sensor harness but everything else seems reasonable for a drive that is actually driven. also the clutch master cylinder leak is common in a lot of nsx's.

55K for a 03 seems more than a fair asking since just months ago they were selling for over 60K.

if you want a mint one that is a garage queen, expect to pay more.

the speedo was a concern and the aftermarket radio is a concern as it seems to have issues as well..

there was a '03 blk/blk nsx with less miles that sold in Seattle recently for 51K that seemd to be in better condition so I felt asking less than 51k for the '03 nsx I was looking at was justified, unfortunately the dealership didn't feel the same way..

How many miles on the car? What color?

forgot it in my original post but here's the link to the sales website:

http://motorcars-of-georgia.ebizautos.com/detail-2003-acura-nsx-t-3329428.html

Back