• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Skyline Drive Cruise Oct 28th 2007

Dammit, you guys are crushing my resistance (have other things that HAVE to be done).

What's the agenda? Are you meeting at the end of the drive for food or something?

Meet at Manassas for lunch around 11:30 for lunch. Then try to leave at 1:00PM for drive out to Skyline.

Also try to get a bunch of rolling shots of the NSXs.

Also 1 more thing if u guys and gals could bring 2 way radios that would be great, it would be easy for us to communicate with each other on the road. Our cell phones will not work on the Skyline drive(it is a mountain).

Bryan

if the weather is nice i will be out there with you guys. hey need some help. i drove my nsx today and the abs is making a noise while i'm driving and when that noise stops the abs light comes on. restart the car drive then that noise comes back 10-20 sec later it goes away and the abs light comes back on. what is it and what do i need to do to fix this?

if the weather is nice i will be out there with you guys. hey need some help. i drove my nsx today and the abs is making a noise while i'm driving and when that noise stops the abs light comes on. restart the car drive then that noise comes back 10-20 sec later it goes away and the abs light comes back on. what is it and what do i need to do to fix this?

Hope to see u at the meet.

Anymore NSXers want to cruise out there with me also?

1. i1o101i
2. Chris NSX
3. spdr8cr
4. nsxwolf
5. CB169
6. 2fast2c
7. slow s4
8. SPRCHGDNSX
9. nsxlover
10. NSXFRIEND
11. 95nsxtsy
12. 400whpintegrajoe

Bryan

I have seen this before, if you slam on the brakes to activate the ABS, it fixes the problem most of the time. It works the ABS unit, sometimes the piston will get stuck. Hope this helps.

Sunday looks promising the rain should be gone Saturday :)

I will stop at Rockville Starbucks for coffee/snacks before driving to Va if anyone wants to join. Starbucks near La Madeleine restaurant 11858 Rockville Pike 10:30ish

Ralley Point (The 'Meet' Portion Of The Whole Event):
7412 Stream Walk Lane
Manassass, VA 20109

Please try to get to manassass by 11:30 we can have a quick lunch before our drive up skyline.

Departure time is still about 1:00ish.

1. i1o101i
2. Chris NSX
3. spdr8cr
4. nsxwolf
5. CB169
6. 2fast2c
7. slow s4
8. SPRCHGDNSX
9. nsxlover
10. NSXFRIEND
11. 95nsxtsy
12. 400whpintegrajoe

Bryan

I had a great time driving to Skyline. I have no pictures
because I left my memory card at home.

1. i1o101i
2. Chris NSX
3. spdr8cr
4. nsxwolf
5. CB169
6. 2fast2c
7. slow s4
8. SPRCHGDNSX
9. NSXFRIEND

Thanks to all NSXer that made it out there and for Slow S4 for the 2way radios.

Thanks for letting me and the wife tag along. I have pics but i need to get them off the camera tomorrow. did not get the cable from my father inlaw.

Hey Guys

I had a great time, bit chilly though. Great food at the top of the mountain. I loved open road where we let out and awesome twisty for about 5 min. I could really appreciate the handling of the car.

Yo Curtis, James, Tony- Gouda, Gouda:biggrin:

Thanks for letting me and the wife tag along. I have pics but i need to get them off the camera tomorrow. did not get the cable from my father inlaw.

Great meet, thanks for letting me tag along (I was in the Silver TL-S). Slow S4, sorry for losing you on 66. I got a little fed up with the congestion. :cool:

Hey Guys

I had a great time, bit chilly though. Great food at the top of the mountain. I loved open road where we let out and awesome twisty for about 5 min. I could really appreciate the handling of the car.

Awsome twistys behind minivans 20 mph single lane road hahaha :)

It was nice meeting everyone fun drive.

I hope everyone had a good time. The next skyline meet we should have a BBQ.

Bryan

http://picasaweb.google.com/redf1nsx/NSXMeet102807/photo?authkey=QIdfDNmy76A#5126771890300398626
DSC00808.JPG

http://picasaweb.google.com/redf1nsx/NSXMeet102807/photo?authkey=QIdfDNmy76A#5126771997674581138
DSC00846.JPG

http://picasaweb.google.com/redf1nsx/NSXMeet102807/photo?authkey=QIdfDNmy76A#5126771928955104338
DSC00842.JPG"

Here are some pics. Enjoy it.

Mark's Shark:biggrin:

Charley- You've been saying it all year. Just show up already:biggrin:

Attachments

• skyline1.jpg
    skyline1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 104
  • aston1.jpg
    aston1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 119
  • aston2.jpg
    aston2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 89
  • aston3.jpg
    aston3.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 106
  • driveback.jpg
    driveback.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 116
Some more photos :)

Attachments

• PoliceNsx.jpg
    PoliceNsx.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 113
  • sidefront.jpg
    sidefront.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 386
  • sideone.jpg
    sideone.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 102
  • lastside.jpg
    lastside.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 101
Hey Guys

Oh yeah, Gouda cheese, lol, man that was one good sandwich, had a great time, hope to see u guys again at another meet maybe on import VS. domestic Nov 4

Back