• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STMPO NSX Build - prime member - Sticky-E-Rice

Vehicle Condition upon arrival –

1992 RHD Formula Red NA NSX
Mostly stock with minor modifications

Pictures of Vehicle upon arrival -

buddys%20porche[2].jpg send1[1].jpg send%202[1].jpg wife%20and%20car[1].jpg

Project Starting point

Prepare chassis for GP White Color Change and Route KS Custom Widebody

stage 1 3.jpg stage 1 4.jpg stage 1 5.jpg stage 1 6.jpg stage 1 start.jpg stage 1 start 2.jpg stage 1 start 3.jpg

Full chassis flat black paint coat – all red will be removed from the car except the cabin floor

front 1.jpg front 2.jpg front 3.jpg front 4.jpg half body 1.jpg half body 3.jpg half body 2.jpg half body 4.jpg half body 5.jpg half body 6.jpg

Install JIC Magic Coilover kit

jic install.jpg jic install 2.jpg

Start Carbon Fiber Interior/exterior modernization – Throughout the interior and exterior
Custom made RWG – center fin removal with Ferrari style mesh

High performance RHD street car

GP white widebody
CF interor
Motor refresh with NA motor and tranny upgrades
full STMPO chassis support
and a ton of other bolt on aftermarket upgrades all in one package

thanks for looking

Regards

Ross,

You guys move fast! When I was at your shop at the beginning of March that car was complete and in tact. Great work so far and I am looking forward to the final outcome.

BTW ... is that a rare car? 1995 Coupe RHD? Not may of those made! Why the color change?

Ross,

You guys move fast! When I was at your shop at the beginning of March that car was complete and in tact. Great work so far and I am looking forward to the final outcome.

BTW ... is that a rare car? 1995 Coupe RHD? Not may of those made! Why the color change?

since it dos'nt sound like you know the saga of this car here it is http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123105

The very popular TYPE S:biggrin:
Looking forward for updates. Good luck.

Cool, I look forward to the updates.

This is going to be one very interesting project,
Good luck Ross!

Ross,

since it dos'nt sound like you know the saga of this car here it is http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123105

The very popular TYPE S:biggrin:
Looking forward for updates. Good luck.

We have a big project planned for the 1992 / or 1995 coupe (registration and titles have us clueless at this point)

We plan on updating the thread throughtout the build... along with other builds we have right now... keep posted

We may even put the "Type S" ebay badge back on... you never know...lol

Regards

here is the latest before after's on the full flat black chassis color change

post before.jpg post after.jpg post 3.jpg

comparrison looks...

post 1.jpg post 2.jpg post 4.jpg

Regards

here are all the original before's for stage 2

befor rf 3.jpg before dr int 2.jpg before driver int.jpg before floor 3.jpg before floor 4.jpg before floor 5.jpg before floor 6.jpg before int 2.jpg before int 3.jpg before int 5.jpg before rf 2.jpg

here are all the original after's for stage 2

after 1.jpg after 2.jpg after 3.jpg after carpet trim.JPG after driver 2.JPG after pass 2.jpg after pass 2.jpg after pass side.jpg after roof 2.JPG after roof.JPG

Regards

Back