• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

what's with the resurgence of bbsc?

since the aftermarket ecu's are improving and owners are getting more involved in tuning Marks creation is looking better..he was just way ahead of the curve.

yup, just posted a thread regarding my build. it's been a headache since day 1 of the install and I was leaning towards the aem ems, I figured
I wud give it another try to get the car tuned right by another reputable tuner. out of bat, car dynode 420rwhp with 7.2lbs of boost! car runs like stock
until you put yr foot on the pedal and it just feel right! very happy with the results.

I do want to thank some of the guys here that shared their knowledge about the BBSC. peiserg and blodi, costa and some others. thanks again for your
time and effort.

im new with the BBSC also. Purchased a car with it already installed with the AEM EMS. Would like to source new bearings soon!

do a search on bearings. i got mine for 3.99 each. you need total of 3.
what is your set up and have you dynoed the car yet? do you have aftercooler or are you running meth?

Back