• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: OEM Seven Spoke Satin Wheels for my '95 Brooklands Green NSX

WTB: OEM Seven Spoke Solaris Silver Wheels for my '95 Brooklands Green NSX

Hi Primate friends.Looking for a nice set of OEM Solaris Silver 7 spoke wheels and better yet with OEM potenza tires. I live in the Philadelphia area and can travel to a certain extent, otherwise will need to pay shipping.Like another post I saw, looking to return my 1995 Brooklands Green NSX closer to stock. I have a beautiful set of TSW 17/18's with Brand new Yokohama tires that I'd be willing to trade. Actually on the fence with keeping these as they are nice looking.
Thanks,Ben

Last edited:
You want the OEM wheel from a 94-96 car, and the finish is officially called Solaris Silver. One thing you don't want are OEM Potenza tires. Those will be way too old for driving.

I have a set from a 95. Stripped down to the bare aluminum and ready for powdercoat if you're interested.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Thanks Kenny. On the OEM Potenza's, don't mean they are from 1995, but the recommended size for the NSX 1995 model year.

Back