• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Great service from Briank

I just finished my big install (DD radio, consealed radar, Sirius) and noticed the CCU wasn't working. Sent the board off to Brian requesting it sent back priority. He did exactly that and then the big storm. Even though he had been mailed it sat at USPS for 4-5 days waiting. I got it finally and it worked perfectly. Now get this he even refunded my expedited shipping. I would recommend him to everyone.
:smile:
John

Hi

Sorry. I forgot to post a thumbs up for Brian K. I took my bad board to the US before NSXPO and sent it to him.

I got it without a problem.

I have not mounted it yet since it's the middel of winter here with snow and stuff. But I'm sure it will work a lot better than it was.

Thanks Brian and sorry for taking so long. It's a long time since I got it back.

Best regards

A/C system worked fine however inspection of my CCU board showed signs of leakage and distress. I chose to replace the capacitors myself resulting in a less operable CCU than before; with that as the background, Braink accepted and repaired my board.
Thumbs up to Braink, great service, kept informed of progress, even the postal [and security] services here in the UK and in the US smiled with all turned around door to door in a fortnight.
My recommendation; check you CCU board, don't even think of repairing them yourselves, mail them for repair to Braink.

I used BrianK for my EPS unit. He received it, did the necessary fix and I received it back in record time. We PM'ed and he followed up to make sure all was good. A very good source for the NSX community

Back