• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In Toronto 10/25-10/28

Do you guys have any active cars and coffee or meets upcoming on the morning of 10/26?

Would be nice to catch some of the NSX crew of Toronto and check out the car scene while i'm in town.

Thanks,
Jason

Where are you going to be staying?

This time of year it's a bit hit and miss due to weather, but I'll send out an email to see if anyone wants to meet up for coffee next weekend.

approx where in toronto will you be? (major intersection)

Do you guys have any active cars and coffee or meets upcoming on the morning of 10/26?

Would be nice to catch some of the NSX crew of Toronto and check out the car scene while i'm in town.

Thanks,
Jason

Last edited:
I will be staying with family near the 401 and Kingston Road; in Scarborough.

If weather doesn't permit no worries; I'm sure there will be many more opportunities in the future.

In any case just let me know!

Thanks!
Jason

Hey Guys - take care of Jason! He bought his 2005 Berlina (stole it from) NSX out of Michigan and before he kidnapped it and drove it back to Wash DC area he allowed a couple of us to check it out. Hope you can show him some GTA hospitality :biggrin:

I saw a NA1 matte black or grey NSX with a vented hood (not type-r) on the DVP last night around 6:30/7pm.

Back