• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

More new pictures (especially of the interior)

Wow , those seats look great! More comfy than the old ones and that's saying a lot! interior is really nice. It's not a real working car inside but it sure looks great - I bet that's close to what it rally will be! Thanks for finding this!

haha, you are right... they should have connected it.

Wouldn't get too excited about that split - good chance it'll be gone on the real car. But overall the car looks like a great place to spend some quality cabin time and now wonder what the trunk looks like. If they really want to nail it they'll give it better trunk space than the original. Then with some cool accessories you could take it across country for a long term trip and be able to pack what you need including golf clubs - I hope!

Wouldn't get too excited about that split - good chance it'll be gone on the real car. But overall the car looks like a great place to spend some quality cabin time and now wonder what the trunk looks like. If they really want to nail it they'll give it better trunk space than the original. Then with some cool accessories you could take it across country for a long term trip and be able to pack what you need including golf clubs - I hope!

That's probably not gonna happen. The original car was longer, and didn't have nearly as many things to fit into it including batteries and motors. If there is a trunk AT ALL, I'd be shocked if it is as big as the current car.

And Ric.... Thanks for now forever ruining my image of the seats.... They were great before you said that....

That's probably not gonna happen. The original car was longer, and didn't have nearly as many things to fit into it including batteries and motors. If there is a trunk AT ALL, I'd be shocked if it is as big as the current car.

And Ric.... Thanks for now forever ruining my image of the seats.... They were great before you said that....

A small trunk would be a shame. I think the nsx trunk is perfect for an exotic. Nothing matches it. I saw a gtr trunk the other day. It's so small for such a huge car.

I just noticed but are those subs or regular drivers behind the seats?

You can be sure of one thing - it wil be a kick ass sound system! No short cuts this time.

- - - Updated - - -

A small trunk would be a shame. I think the nsx trunk is perfect for an exotic. Nothing matches it. I saw a gtr trunk the other day. It's so small for such a huge car.

I bet you the trunk is bigger than the old NSX trunk. It will be no smaller I am sure. I wish they had not gotten away from the rear wing concept though. This is surely promising - looks like they are proceeding - wonder what colors will be offered for the interior. I hope it's more of an order type deal - something that Honda/Acura could take from the Germans - the ability to order different interiors with any color - not something that the Japanese have typically done.

Maybe you're thinking of the wrong "camel-toe" :wink: :biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

that should help you get back to liking those seats :joyous:

Last edited:
Maybe you're thinking of the wrong "camel-toe" :wink: :biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

that should help you get back to liking those seats :joyous:

Yeah I was thinking moose knuckle.

04c7e4fd2c594dd6a52c56734cec5772_zpsfafe2398.jpg

Last edited:
I like the seats, but I wouldn't mind the original Type R seats, but probably wouldn't pass DOT standard.

Back