• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Keyhole Covers (color matched) - Get the SHAVED look, only $10.99

I've been made aware that all NSXs (even non-Black ones) have the keyhole surround painted black. So the best look for any color NSX would be 2 Black Keyhole Covers and 1 Red.

About JS2k.com
Since I'm a new vendor on NSX Prime, I think an introduction is in order. My name is Joey and I have been working hard to bring products to the S2000 community. I've had over 1000 orders in a year with no unhappy customers. See below for my 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. I am a vendor on S2ki and S2kca and have many vouches for my service and products.

Mission Statement: JS2k.com strives to bring novel, unique, and inexpensive accessories to the S2000 and [now] NSX communities while providing the best customer service that only a small company can provide.

What are Keyhole Covers?
Keyhole Covers \ˈkē-ˌhōl ˈkə-vərs\ noun. - Precise color-matched covers that are inserted into the keyhole to give the doors and trunk a cleaner look.
etymology - http://www.js2k.com/
image -
DSC_8931.jpg

When was the last time you used your key to unlock your door or trunk? Just plug a keyhole cover in to instantly give your car a more sleek look. They can also easily be removed when washing the car or in case your keyless entry remote doesn't work.

Each order for NSX Keyhole covers will come with Two body color matched keyhole covers, and One Red keyhole cover for the tail light.
A single Red keyhole cover for trunk / tail light is also available. :)

My Paint Process:
These are professionally painted with 10 layers of plastic adhesion, primer, paint, and clear coat to ensure paint adhesion, complete coverage, resist paint chipping and fading, giving the keyhole covers an OEM shine. Only the highest quality materials are used: Bulldog adhesion promoter and PPG primer, paints, and clear coat.

Each NSX color (that is shared with an S2000 color) has been tested on actual cars to ensure that the paint matches.

Paint Warranty
Paint is a very fragile thing, especially on something with sharp edges like the Keyhole Cover. If your paint ever chips, flakes off, or just doesn't look new, I'll replace it. No questions asked.

Current NSX Colors available:
See statement at beginning of post.
Berlina Black
Formula Red / New Formula Red
Spa / Indy Yellow
(Spa / Indy Yellow if you can't read that :tongue: )
Silverstone Metallic
Grand Prix White(Grand Prix White if you can't read that :tongue: )
Sebring Silver
Imola Orange
Rio / New Indy Yellow
(Out of stock at the moment)

My 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
I stand behind all my products. I know the importance of a quality product and my goal is your happiness with my products. All products are visually inspected by myself before being shipped to you. In the unlikely circumstance that you are not 100% satisfied for any reason with your product within 30 days, please contact me. :smile: Even if you're outside of 30 days, please contact me, and I will do whatever it takes to make it right.

Pictures:
DSC_0290_o.jpg

DSC_0292_o.jpg

DSC_0277_o.jpg

DSC_0285_o.jpg

Installation:
Just stick them in your keyhole just like your key. The door of the lock cylinder will hold the keyhole cover in place. (optional):Use a dab of emblem adhesive for an extra secure hold.

Cost:
$10.99 for most colors
$11.99 for Spa Yellow and Rio Yellow as they require a triple coat of paint.
Each order for NSX Keyhole covers will come with Two body color matched keyhole covers, and One Red keyhole cover for the tail light.

Promo: Buy both my Keyhole Covers and Oil Drain Valve, and get $2 off your total order! Please use the code '2off2' during checkout.

To order, just visit http://www.js2k.com for all the color choices.

Payment:
Please use the webstore at http://JS2k.com to checkout.
* Paypal - Debit / Credit Cards and E-Checks
* If you don't have a Paypal account, during checkout you can still use Paypal to process your credit card.
* Money Order or Check (contact me)

If you have any questions at all, please let me know via PM, email (joey at js2k.com), or the Contact Us page. I am usually very fast with responses. :smile:

Additional Colors:
Not all NSX Colors are currently available. At the moment, I only have colors that are shared with S2000 colors.
If you'd like keyhole covers in a certain color, please reply with the color and color code. Once I get 5 people for a certain color, I will spray some in that color.
The only exception is Rio Yellow / New Indy Yellow. These should be in stock soon.

Monte Carlo Blue

Championship White

Long Beach Blue Pearl

etc.

Last edited:
:) Remember guys, you'll automatically get 1 red keyhole cover with your order in addition to the two body colored ones.

My recomendation : Post some pics of them on cars other than black. The black car you cant really see a huge difference. White or blue, yellow etc. Something that they will show up on is best. I would be interested once I see them on another color car.

My recomendation : Post some pics of them on cars other than black. The black car you cant really see a huge difference. White or blue, yellow etc. Something that they will show up on is best. I would be interested once I see them on another color car.
Thanks for the suggestion!
I can post pictures of other colors on an S2000. I don't own an NSX nor do I know anyone with one. I'd be willing to give owners a discount in exchange for pics. :biggrin:

Here are some on a S2000s. These are all NSX colors as well. :)
GPWkeyholeanim_o.gif

GPWkeyholeanim2.gif

lagunaanim.gif
Correction: Laguna Blue Pearl not a NSX color.
DSC_7208-Edit.jpg

DSC_7165.jpg

DSC_7206.jpg

DSC_7163.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have to remove them every time you wash your car or can you leave them on there?
I never take mine off when I wash my car (or ever unless my keyfob dies). :) I just clean around the edges.

Cool idea. Question: Since the keyhole rings on the NSX are black, even on non-black cars, will these cover the entire keyhole (including the black ring), or will the black ring still be visible?

I dont wash my own car. The people at the car wash if they wash my car like ussual will these peices fall of? or do they have to wash around it?

I'm the owner of the black NSX in Joey's pictures, and I have run my car through the car wash several times with these covers in, and they have never come loose. They are held firmly in place by the latch to the keyhole.

(BTW, I have no financial interest in these products.)

Here are a couple close-up pics of the keyhole cover in place:
DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

Cool idea. Question: Since the keyhole rings on the NSX are black, even on non-black cars, will these cover the entire keyhole (including the black ring), or will the black ring still be visible?

I was just getting ready to post this..

All key rings on NSX's are black. Putting colored inserts in I dont think will look to good. I guess everyone would have to get black ones? Can you make them to surround the entire key ring/hole assembly?

I dont wash my own car. The people at the car wash if they wash my car like ussual will these peices fall of? or do they have to wash around it?
If they fall out, lemme know and I'll replace them. :) But they shouldn't unless they just are being extremely rough.

Oh wow... I didn't know that (keyhole surrounds are black even on non-black cars)...
I guess then the only way it'd look good is black for the doors and red for the tail lights.

The cover's diameter is not wide enough to cover the entire keyhole surround.

All key rings on NSX's are black. Putting colored inserts in I dont think will look to good. I guess everyone would have to get black ones? Can you make them to surround the entire key ring/hole assembly?

Thought the same thing.

Doh! That's what happens when a foreigner tries to sell stuff to NSX owners! :p

I guess the only way they'd look good is to buy black ones.

:) Thanks again Gene for the pics.
I'm the owner of the black NSX in Joey's pictures, and I have run my car through the car wash several times with these covers in, and they have never come loose. They are held firmly in place by the latch to the keyhole.

(BTW, I have no financial interest in these products.)

Here are a couple close-up pics of the keyhole cover in place:
DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

Doh! That's what happens when a foreigner tries to sell stuff to NSX owners! :p

I guess the only way they'd look good is to buy black ones.

Thats a shame it wont look right on colored cars. I didnt even think about this. I was basically going to wait to see them on a colored car.

It could still look good on non-black NSXs. Get black covers and it makes the entire keyhole black. Certainly not as stealth as body color, but would still look good to hide the silver keyhole.

It could still look good on non-black NSXs. Get black covers and it makes the entire keyhole black. Certainly not as stealth as body color, but would still look good to hide the silver keyhole.
:smile: Thanks.
More than willing to give some people discounts / refunds in exchange for some pics! :biggrin:

I would probably be cool with just getting a red one for the tail lights.How much just for a tail light keyhole cover?

Last edited:
Your Site is not allowing shipping to Canada...is that going to change?

Bram

I've been made aware that all NSXs (even non-Black ones) have the keyhole surround painted black. So the best look for any color NSX would be 2 Black Keyhole Covers and 1 Red.

About JS2k.com
Since I'm a new vendor on NSX Prime, I think an introduction is in order. My name is Joey and I have been working hard to bring products to the S2000 community. I've had over 1000 orders in a year with no unhappy customers. See below for my 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. I am a vendor on S2ki and S2kca and have many vouches for my service and products.

Mission Statement: JS2k.com strives to bring novel, unique, and inexpensive accessories to the S2000 and [now] NSX communities while providing the best customer service that only a small company can provide.

What are Keyhole Covers?
Keyhole Covers \ˈkē-ˌhōl ˈkə-vərs\ noun. - Precise color-matched covers that are inserted into the keyhole to give the doors and trunk a cleaner look.
etymology - http://www.js2k.com/
image -
DSC_8931.jpg

When was the last time you used your key to unlock your door or trunk? Just plug a keyhole cover in to instantly give your car a more sleek look. They can also easily be removed when washing the car or in case your keyless entry remote doesn't work.

My Paint Process:
These are professionally painted with 10 layers of plastic adhesion, primer, paint, and clear coat to ensure paint adhesion, complete coverage, resist paint chipping and fading, giving the keyhole covers an OEM shine. Only the highest quality materials are used: Bulldog adhesion promoter and PPG primer, paints, and clear coat.

Each NSX color (that is shared with an S2000 color) has been tested on actual cars to ensure that the paint matches.

Paint Warranty
Paint is a very fragile thing, especially on something with sharp edges like the Keyhole Cover. If your paint ever chips, flakes off, or just doesn't look new, I'll replace it. No questions asked.

Current NSX Colors available:
See statement at beginning of post.
Berlina Black
Formula Red / New Formula Red
Spa / Indy Yellow
(Spa / Indy Yellow if you can't read that :tongue: )
Silverstone Metallic
Grand Prix White(Grand Prix White if you can't read that :tongue: )
Sebring Silver
Imola Orange
Rio / New Indy Yellow
(Out of stock at the moment)

My 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
I stand behind all my products. I know the importance of a quality product and my goal is your happiness with my products. All products are visually inspected by myself before being shipped to you. In the unlikely circumstance that you are not 100% satisfied for any reason with your product within 30 days, please contact me. :smile: Even if you're outside of 30 days, please contact me, and I will do whatever it takes to make it right.

Pictures:
DSC_0290_o.jpg

DSC_0292_o.jpg

DSC_0277_o.jpg

DSC_0285_o.jpg

Installation:
Just stick them in your keyhole just like your key. The door of the lock cylinder will hold the keyhole cover in place. (optional):Use a dab of emblem adhesive for an extra secure hold.

Cost:
$10.99 for most colors
$11.99 for Spa Yellow and Rio Yellow as they require a triple coat of paint.

Promo: Buy both my Keyhole Covers and Oil Drain Valve, and get $2 off your total order! Please use the code '2off2' during checkout.

To order, just visit http://www.js2k.com for all the color choices.

Payment:
Please use the webstore at http://JS2k.com to checkout.
* Paypal - Debit / Credit Cards and E-Checks
* If you don't have a Paypal account, during checkout you can still use Paypal to process your credit card.
* Money Order or Check (contact me)

If you have any questions at all, please let me know via PM, email (joey at js2k.com), or the Contact Us page. I am usually very fast with responses. :smile:

Additional Colors:
Not all NSX Colors are currently available. At the moment, I only have colors that are shared with S2000 colors.
If you'd like keyhole covers in a certain color, please reply with the color and color code. Once I get 5 people for a certain color, I will spray some in that color.
The only exception is Rio Yellow / New Indy Yellow. These should be in stock soon.

Monte Carlo Blue

Championship White

Long Beach Blue Pearl

etc.

Just tried to order this product but I got a notice that stated they are not delivering to my region?? :confused:

Sorry for the delay in response time. I was out of town for 10 days for S2000 Homecoming 2. :)

I think I may have fixed the issue with shipping. I tried to ship to an address in Canada and it worked.
Please let me know if it still doesn't work.

If not, I think it may be a database connectivity issue, where it's not reading the correct regions. Refreshing a few times may make it work.

Back