• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Membership Renewal Party!!!!!!

Red

Legendary Member
Saturday March 29th @ 1pm at 6 Misty Cres, North York (same place as last year)

Please come out - light snacks served, bring your cheque book or $100 cash

See (and leave with your own copy of) this years' awesome membership gift! A totally out of production, unobtainable NSX Book, this is a MUST for NSXers, it explains why Honda did what they did making the car and includes schematics and "how" things work.

We hope to see everyone on the 29th - if you haven't joined yet its time to come out!!!:biggrin:

MistyMap.gif

Last edited:
I'll be there in spirit.

Can I paypal my renewal?

How about some club stickers? If you guys can supply me with a vector file I can probably get them at cost from my buddy.

I'll be there in spirit.

Can I paypal my renewal?

How about some club stickers? If you guys can supply me with a vector file I can probably get them at cost from my buddy.

Sure, but mailing a cheque is cool:

NSX Club of Canada
6 Misty Cres
North York
M3B 1T3

Just put in the re- your name (if not on cheque) and 2008 Dues

I'll be there...........did you get my check which went out over a month ago?

Count me in.

NOTE: On the membership gift, this book is not only out of production but was also never released to the public. A limited number were sent to press and dealers only and contains a wealth of information not found in any other publication. The club is making this available exclusively for members to enjoy as a hand-numbered, limited edition hardcover print.

Yes, the book is awesome. No one will think that it is anything less than amazing IMO.

Im there. Hope that the snow is gone from my back lane because Im going to need to fly up to Stus in my NSX!

Save me a copy of the book!
(can I get Arshad's autograph on it too?) :biggrin:

I"ll be there...the Book is just awesome, for the Engineering insights and details that when into the development of this Engineering marvel, we call the NSX.

Bram

Hey Guys,

Count me in too. I'll be getting back from overseas the day before so I will be a bit jet lagged, but I'm planning to be there.

I hope everyone has been having a good winter...let's all look forward to warmer weather so that we can get our machines back on the road!!

Cheers,
Derick...

I"ll be there...the Book is just awesome, for the Engineering insights and details that when into the development of this Engineering marvel, we call the NSX.

Seriously, the book is SOOOO good Dave said he was actually going to learn to Read - just so he could enjoy it more than just looking at the pictures!:biggrin:

Im not the one who ordered a Talking Version, Captain Cool.

Just 'cuz I was trying to fly in a Honda Engineer from Japan doesn't make it a "talking book":rolleyes:

Sorry Guys, 1/2 of the London chapter will not be able to attend.
But I'll be there in spirit!!!
(I'll make up in attendance the rest of the year)

Doing some Island hopping around the Carribean. :)

Save me a book please.

and Stu, cheque is in the mail!!!

Brad

I'll be there.... so will my car if it ever stops snowing!

I'm definitely in for the membership ... can't wait to see the book!

I'm hoping to be there on the 29th, but can't promise anything .... moving into my new place on April 1st, so if I can get out of last minute packing, then I'll definitely be there!

Yes, bring Christina!!!!!

Stu's driveway has been repaved with improved lighting. You should be able to put a A320 down on it no problem!!!

Is Christina welcome ?

Wives, girlfriends, lovers - all welcome! :biggrin:

Try not to invite all three - we don't want to watch "a scene"!:wink:

Stu's driveway has been repaved with improved lighting. You should be able to put a A320 down on it no problem!!!

Sadly, it rained and snowed early and my driveway paving was delayed until spring, you'll have to fly a Dash 9 and land on the West side :wink:

The first 50 members will not have an issue getting their book, dont worry.

If we need more due to overflowing membership, we can have more printed, too.

And if I come to Ottawa, if you let me know enough in advance, I can probably bring down your books too.

We are here for you Ottawa!

Cool, but doesn't that mean I need to know my membership number? I signed up in the fall just before the cruise to Legendary, which ultimately I couldn't attend :-(

Is there a card or something?

Back