• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anyone want to come out?

WOW! Cool drive you took me....Thanks Sarge. We had such a great time in Bellingham, great lunch and the drive along the Sound was awesome. Jojo is thinking about moving there now. Beautiful day, sun was out, traffic was light. We have to do this again, perhaps lunch at one of the restaurant along the way. Today is my best 1 day off ever!:wink:

Thanks again,
Arnon

Im glad you made it up here today too. ive been posting how many cool roads there are up here but no one wants to listen or maybe they just dont have the time. Maybe you can tell them about the coast line in more detail. oh and thats not the only cool road up here either. maybe I can get the fowlers and you guys to help me hang some x-mas lights and i'll make audra cook dinner. lol. or we could just go get thai food in bellingham. stay in touch. -ken

Im kicking myself for not going now. I had the day off but the wife made me go shopping for Thanksgiving day food. We met a Red Hook for drinks last night with John and Dean. We made out the monthly calender drive.

Sarge Buddy.....we would be happy to help you hang yoyr Xmas lights. Let us know when ! take care!

hey ken, don't know if you remember me (Moses) from the MT. Baker run that we did a couple of months ago. I was in the black civic parked next to you. Just wanted to let you know that me and a couple of buddies do midnight "spirited" drives. If your interested PM your number.

Back