• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bodyshop recommendation near Vienna?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good bodyshop to do some minor work on my NSX. The hood and bumper were re-painted by the previous owner but poorly re-installed. Will need a better alignment. Also has some paint chips that could use a professional touch up.

I've done a search and seems that ppl like wagonworks. But they're in Alexandria and I'm looking for some place in Vienna/Chantilly. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Wagonworks was good; not sure it still is.
Wait for more comments as some of the locals have had work done. I am in your area and do not know of any Vienna shops to recommend...but then I do not know any to tell you to stay away from either.
I know that Ben at Daisy Imports has a good shop, but if you're not liking Alexandria, you sure aint gonna like Woodbine, MD.

Wagonworks was good; not sure it still is.
Wait for more comments as some of the locals have had work done. I am in your area and do not know of any Vienna shops to recommend...but then I do not know any to tell you to stay away from either.
I know that Ben at Daisy Imports has a good shop, but if you're not liking Alexandria, you sure aint gonna like Woodbine, MD.

Yeah when I was living in MD I went to Woodbine, but even then it was a long drive. It's nearly impossible now, with the logistics. It's relatively minor work, maybe just use Pohenka? I'll wait for more inputs, thx.

You might want to check out D&V Autobody in Chantilly; they've gotten some good feedback.

You might want to check out D&V Autobody in Chantilly; they've gotten some good feedback.

Don't go to D&V autobody. I took my car there and they did not do what I asked for and they were too pricey. Their price did not justify the work they did on my car. Waste of my time and money.

I am going to Mr. Spoiler in Manassass (not far from Centreville/Chantilly) to get some work done. Heard good things about them, a previous nsx owner charley took his nsx there and they did great work, he even took his ferrari there as well.

Wagon works is bought out by pohanka. Doug is no longer there, as well as the original owner Mike Anderson is no longer affiliated with it. From what I heard, all the original employees who worked on a lot of the nsxs in the nova dc area are no longer there.

I am still trying to find that one stop body shop or does quality work and stands by it.

I saw a G car near a body shop that is behind auto park Chantilly. I don't to now if they can deal with al. You may want to call Audi R8 selling dealer and check.

You may want to try Tyson Corners Collision Center 703-790-3220 they are Aluminium certified and one of the Tech there (Chris) came from Wagon Works and did the work on my car (Adding a 2002 rear Valience). They will be doing work on my Aston Martin (Also Aston Martin certified). Note: THEY ARE NOT CHEAP

Wow a lot of great info here, thanks! I guess Wagonworks is out. I'll check out Mr. Spoiler or TCCC. Again what I need to be done is relatively minor but I don't want to just go to any shop and come out worse than when I went in.

Back