• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Insurance

I have the NSX and the GTR on American Modern with agreed values of $120k and $130 respectively. $1,000 and $2,000 +/- a year premiums in NYS with fairly high coverages.

I have Hagerty, been generally happy till yesterday. I called for an insurance quote on a new NSX and figured might be a good idea to price it out. I've had 1 ticket in the last 13 years, careless driving and only 2 points and they won't insure me now. They do "supercars" differently, but they are okay with everything else and didn't even raise my rates.

I'm sitting here taking a defensive driving online course as we speak right now.

I utilize Condon Scanley insurance for collectors , car is set a accepted value and I think I can drive 5k per year and premium is around 1k per year... I did have to send photos of the car inside and out and they asked specific questions where it is stored etc..

Back